User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Valentine is coming

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Valentine is coming! Are you excited? How do you want o spend this special day? If you have found your beloved, what good ideas do you have? Movie? Restaurant? Flowers? Chocolate? I think it's so normal that we can do these things at an ordinary day. So do you have any creative ideas? Don't worry, if you are single, you can still have your valentine. Last year, my friends and I went to a party and enjoyed so much. Valentine is more a festival for loved people, not only between the couples, but also between friends and family. So just tell me your ideas, which will be so greatly appreciated.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I am starting to brainstorm so I can knock his socks off lol. We are pretty good with regular date night etc. And he is an amazing cook so he does this often for me. I was thinking of taking him out for dinner since we don't usually eat out (since he does a much better job at home) but I want to give him a break and he does love a good steak so I may splurge and take him to a local steak house. Or I may order in Chinese and make it a special night all about him
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

My boyfriend and I are planning to just keeping it simple. I'm currently in school and he just went back. I think our midterms are around that time so it would be better for us to have a study date,

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

DH let me order a new bag and a new wedding set. :p
    He doesn't do gifts, because I get upset since I can almost always find a better deal hahahaha. Might ask my MIL to watch the kids so we can do a dinner or something.
    Last year we did dinner and a movie...
    avoncallingu likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Valentine's Day is on a SATURDAY this year! That means that restaurants will be PACKED! My dh makes a magnificent steak so we usually have a lovely special dinner at home. I decorate the table. A nice card is always appreciated. I LOVE flowers but they really jack up the price at that time.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I am starting to brainstorm so I can knock his socks off lol. We are pretty good with regular date night etc. And he is an amazing cook so he does this often for me. I was thinking of taking him out for dinner since we don't usually eat out (since he does a much better job at home) but I want to give him a break and he does love a good steak so I may splurge and take him to a local steak house. Or I may order in Chinese and make it a special night all about him
    Since so, you can make a steak yourself for him, which would make him so happy and surprised. Or you two can make a dinner together at home. Really hope you two have a unforgettable valentine.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    My boyfriend and I are planning to just keeping it simple. I'm currently in school and he just went back. I think our midterms are around that time so it would be better for us to have a study date,
    Seems you and your boyfriend are both good students, Im happy to hear that you two wont delay your studies because of your emotions. You will have a bright future.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Valentine's Day is on a SATURDAY this year! That means that restaurants will be PACKED! My dh makes a magnificent steak so we usually have a lovely special dinner at home. I decorate the table. A nice card is always appreciated. I LOVE flowers but they really jack up the price at that time.
    Yes, what I cannot stand is also the surging price of the things,like flowers and chocolate at that day. But I do believe you will have a remenberable night, since the best way to spend valentine is staying together with the one you love. Happy Valentine.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    DH let me order a new bag and a new wedding set. :p
    He doesn't do gifts, because I get upset since I can almost always find a better deal hahahaha. Might ask my MIL to watch the kids so we can do a dinner or something.
    Last year we did dinner and a movie...
    I have to say you two are amazing, and so romantic. and your husband is so cute, you two must be a happy pair, Also, you have your own kids, how old are they? Sorry that Im a little curious about the little kids.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracewayne1993 View Post
    I have to say you two are amazing, and so romantic. and your husband is so cute, you two must be a happy pair, Also, you have your own kids, how old are they? Sorry that Im a little curious about the little kids.
    My siggy has the age tracker thingy. Luna is almost 5 and Ash is 3.
    gracewayne1993 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    My siggy has the age tracker thingy. Luna is almost 5 and Ash is 3.
    I like kids so much, they are the angel God send to us, but for me, I have to find a husband firstly.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We would never go out Feb 14th for dinner. Silly busy and we are usually disappointed when we do that is why we love cooking at home but I think a nice dinner out a week or 2 after will be a nice treat
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Im single, so its more like single awareness day. When I did have my wife we never cared for the holiday due to finances and that we should show love everyday.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Exactly! We show each other love and respect each and everyday. We have romantic dinners on a regular basis (at home with wine and music). I don't need a day to go over the top but just want to do something extra for him
    TheStig likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I will be home for Valentines Day. I am going to London for 5 weeks for radiation. So I just want to be at home with my husband. I don't care what we do just as long as we are together.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information