User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: BC Lower Mainland: IGA Cloverdale closing, $1 + deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I agree. I have heard that No Frills put a bid in and also that the reason they are closing is that they could'nt get their lease renewed. I am wondering now if Loblaw strong armed them out of the spot. I agree that the area needs a budget "real" grocery store and I use No Frills in Langley whenever I can. But it is still sad for IGAs owners and staff.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Is there a post about Target Langley. I was in there yesterday looking for good deals and I swear everything was full price.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

No not specific to Langley Target. Some of us have been posting in the main thread for our finds at Abby, Langley and sometimes Chilliwack. I have been making teh rounds and might even head over to Surrey later.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/376460-...-deals-canada/
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey guys. I know this is the wrong place but out right now and on my phone. Wanted to let you know that the target wire shelves are back in in stock for 30$ there are five left
    Basicangel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

8pack juice boxes, stove top and uncle bens stufing, all asian products 50 off, all health and beauty 50 off, clubhouse mixes
    Basicangel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! Hey meeeks You beat me too it! I bet we crossed paths there! I went over around 10:45 but had to catch up on what I missed while I was away from work. So just got a chance now to post.

Pretty much was gonna report the same thing. Unfortunately 50% off health & beauty is more like reg price anywhere else.
    Not sure if they will accept coupons ont he 50% off stuff...but that is the only way it would make a real deal.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Lol! Thats funny!!

the diaper section and purex toilet paper was cleared, wondering if we missed a deal. I asked the cashier, she didnt know....

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    LOL! Hey meeeks You beat me too it! I bet we crossed paths there! I went over around 10:45 but had to catch up on what I missed while I was away from work. So just got a chance now to post.

Pretty much was gonna report the same thing. Unfortunately 50% off health & beauty is more like reg price anywhere else.
    Not sure if they will accept coupons ont he 50% off stuff...but that is the only way it would make a real deal.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Yeah I don't know either! Between us all I don't know how we could have missed anything though. I was doing a 3x a day stalk. lol
    I grabbed juice boxes and some Nadoo's Peri Peri sauce and some other random stuff like tempura batter and fried chicken breading.

The cashier was really upset about not being able to get away from the till for the peri peri. Maybe I will stop by on my way home and gift it to her.
    Basicangel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So are there deals at Target Langley now?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have not been since I think Thursday when I spotted those shelves and there was very little else to note. Cleared out shelves and only some outdoor seasonal new stock and mostly the same random clearance items. I hope to get out later today. But it sounds like angel has been making reg appearances and posting on the main Target thread posted above.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sun, Feb 1st, 2015 at 03:10 PM.
    Basicangel likes this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I'm at IGA now, and they've put nothing new out this weekend as far as clearance goes. Possible that I just missed it, but I've come Thursday Friday and Sunday and didn't see much except some boxes with tonic water, candles, and a bunch of other things I wasn't interested in.
    Last edited by BuggaBugga; Mon, Feb 2nd, 2015 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Was supposed to say some, not she me. Dyac.
    Basicangel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BuggaBugga View Post
    I'm at IGA now, and they've put nothing new out this weekend as far as clearance goes. Possible that I just missed it, but I've come Thursday Friday and Sunday and didn't see much except she me boxes with tonic water, candles, and a bunch of other things I wasn't interested in.
    Appreciate the update Bugga, I wasn't able to get over there this weekend. Its sounds exactly the same as Thursday.
    I think this is a dieing deal. It was SO fun while it lasted though

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I went today nothing much in the clearance tables. I did pick up one box of Dr Oetker pizza, salmon and spinach for $1.99.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks for the update. I have not stopped by since Thursday because things were starting to feel stagnant.
    There is only other thing I think that I am particularly interested in for myself...maybe this is the time negotiate with management for bigger deals?!

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Went in today and the $1 table is gone. It looks like everything is 30% off except for produce,deli,meat,dairy,and frozen. Chocolates are 50% off. Even with the 30% off I didn't buy anything because the original prices are too high. You can wait for a sale and get a better deal. Lots of empty shelves around the store.
    vw_girl likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information