User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Club Sobeys Changing to Air Miles - See #6 For Transfer & 50 Bonus AirmIles

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

As some of you are aware, Ontario stores will be discontinuing their Club Sobeys program on March 27th, 2015.
    If you transfer your Club Sobeys to Air Miles before April 9th, 2015 you will earn 50 FREE AIR MILES!
    Once you set up your points transfer your Club Sobeys card and your Air Miles Collector Card will be connected. On March 26th, the points you have left on your Club Sobeys card will be transferred into Air Miles Reward Miles(1 Air Mile Reward Mile for every 14 Club Sobeys Points)
    Click here to get 50 FREE Air Miles
    Offer ends April 9th, 2015

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I want to share this news I just got in my emails this morning. Club Sobeys is ending and they are offering to transfer your balance to Air Miles.

Club Sobeys will be replace by the Air Miles Rewards Program on March 27, 2015

XXXX,
    Better rewards are coming your way! That means Club Sobeys is ending, but don't worry! Any Club Sobeys points you have can easily be transferred to AIR MILES reward miles. Simply set up your transfer atclubsobeys.com/transfer. Starting March 27th, you can redeem for FREE GROCERIES at Sobeys with AIR MILES Cash.

Until then, keep using your Club Sobeys card to earn and redeem in-store!

Click here to set up your transfer now and on March 26th your remaining points will automatically be transferred at a rate of:

14 Club Sobeys points =1 AIR MILES reward mile

Wow I'm not sure if I like this. Oh well not like we have a choice. I don't shop at Sobeys often enough to reap any rewards.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Good Infp

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks for reminding me to do this. Just transferred mine over to Air Miles. I figured out I had enough Sobeys points to get me about 50 Air Miles, plus 50 bonus for the switch-over, so 100 extra miles at the end of March for me

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

nevermind
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Jan 29th, 2015 at 08:04 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Re: how many airmiles Sobeys gives you, the transfer process gives you a page that says: COMING SOON! Earn 2 AIR MILES® reward miles for every $20 you spend at Sobeys4 in addition to what you earn with your AIR MILES® Collector Card

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information