User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Walmart online is adding free items in your order

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart online is adding free items in you order.
    Last week, I ordered 2 small toys and got a free large Juicy Fruit.
    At the end of the week, I ordered a heart Ferrero Rocher and got a free Swiffer Duster starter kit and a free Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Silk, avoncallingu, hcao and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Beyond the Rack is also including sample / coupon with their order. I got shampoo packet, Crest 3D with past orders.

Noticed that on my last order there's an opt-in box for the sample and I promptly unchecked that. The sample in question is Brookside chocolate. No thank you!
    avoncallingu and amira84 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I wonder if that has to do with a lot of items being out of stock online....?
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The last two orders I have placed with Walmart online, I have also got freebies. No gum though. The first time I got a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and a Swiffer duster and today with the order I got was two Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and two Swiffer dusters. All the items I ordered I received.
    Angela273 and dizzyb like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Beyond the Rack is also including sample / coupon with their order. I got shampoo packet, Crest 3D with past orders.

Noticed that on my last order there's an opt-in box for the sample and I promptly unchecked that. The sample in question is Brookside chocolate. No thank you!

Brookside chocolate? What what what? Whyyyy
    Silk, Angela273, dizzyb and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

How can you not like Brookside Chocolate?? We need to talk about this.
    aussie, Silk, dizzyb and 4 others like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Brookside chocolate? What what what? Whyyyy
    Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    How can you not like Brookside Chocolate?? We need to talk about this.
    WARNING! This is kinda gross...

Okay, now I have to go through the trauma again...

A few years ago, when there was a $3 off coupon I went and bought a bag of Brookeside chocolate. Can't remember the exact flavour but it's probably milk chocolate covered fruits and nuts. I was chomping down 1 after and other when half way through the bag I bit into a misshapen one and it was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. I felt like Dumbledore (he ate a vomit flavour Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans). It was like vomit/rancid/rotten/rodent and I almost hurl. Ever since then...I did try the sample that came with my Samplesource last year but haven't bought their product again. I know it's one in a million but seriously I don't want to take that chance again knowing my luck.

(Prior to this incident I did thought that the chocolate is decent for the price).
    Silk, walkonby and r0c0upons like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

A few years ago, when there was a $3 off coupon I went and bought a bag of Brookeside chocolate. Can't remember the exact flavour but it's probably milk chocolate covered fruits and nuts. I was chomping down 1 after and other when half way through the bag I bit into a misshapen one and it was the most disgusting thing I ever tasted. I felt like Dumbledore (he ate a vomit flavour Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans). It was like vomit/rancid/rotten/rodent and I almost hurl. Ever since then...I did try the sample that came with my Samplesource last year but haven't bought their product again. I know it's one in a million but seriously I don't want to take that chance again knowing my luck.

(Prior to this incident I did thought that the chocolate is decent for the price).
    Ewww lol. I can understand how that would make you not want a sample!
    Decaf likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

gawd! totally understand now.
    Decaf likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a container of gum free in my shipment

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My last 3 Well.ca orders have asked me what I thought of the sample. They email me some survey to ask what I think. Maybe Walmart will do this too?

there has never been a sample in my Well.ca box even though they claimed there was.

Got one from Walmart.ca just now and it has a Swiffer duster and Mr. Clean Magic eraser
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Jan 27th, 2015 at 08:03 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think the bonus items are sponsored. Amazon.COM (US) used to do this a number of years ago. I get my .COM parcels shipped to a US address, and they would include everything from health and hygiene items, to cleaning samples, to granola bars, to coupons for free products at McDonalds, etc.

The tangible items were usually sample sizes, similar to what you get in a P&G kits, and what not.

It was a nice bonus because it was something unexpected, and it almost made one (more) anxious to see what the next order would contain. although in the past few years, I've gotten bupkis. I think the program ended.

But, it wouldnt surprise me if Walmart and BtR are doing the same here. Get someone (looks like P&G by the sound of things) to offer samples in their orders. The shipping is already covered, and you get a free surprise sample of something you might not have otherwise bought.

-- we should keep this thread for people to post their surprise findings.
    Silk and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Yikes! I haven't tried the fruit crunch but I LOVE their Dark Chocolate Mango Mangosteen one! I always pick that one up. And their chocolate covered almonds are pretty good too. If you ever get any of those samples, please send them my way. Name:  yum.gif
Views: 729
Size:  767 Bytes
    Decaf and amira84 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sorry you had the problem with the Brookside chocs, we have loved all of them we have tried.

Just got two boxes from WM - one had the eraser/duster with it.

My last order came with a package of non-brand fem. hygiene pads which I didn't order - I contacted them and they said to keep and use, or donate.

I order usually once a month from Well - before they once in a while would include a small sample, the past few times there have been multiple samples, so very cool.

Another online pharmacy-style place I tried last month is HealthSnap - they included a big bottle of vitamins as their freebie.
    Decaf and torontogal12 like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information