• 1 Post By Giving-Small
  • 3 Post By Cake
  • 2 Post By annedougherty
  • 2 Post By LisaLisaBoBisa

Thread: Free Movie Tickets?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there a product with free movie tickets on it? I know there were a few going around but now I would like them!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Energizer batteries have a Free Child movie ticket code. Good till September I think it is. But thanks for the reminder! We have movie plans soon so will have to make sure I redeem one.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Energizer batteries have a Free Child movie ticket code. Good till September I think it is. But thanks for the reminder! We have movie plans soon so will have to make sure I redeem one.
    Thank you for such a quick answer but I was looking for two adult movie tickets.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

There is a bayers promo

https://www.movie-ticket-offer.com/
    ROMEO likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2000 Husky Rewards points gets you a free Cineplex ticket,50,000 Petro Points gets a $25 Cineplex gift card you could use to buy 2 Cineplex tickets, buy 24 Stouffers and/or Lean Cuisine meals gets you 6000 points so you can order a Cineplex ticket.If you live in BC or Alberta 5000 Save On More points you can redeem for a Cineplex ticket.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    2000 Husky Rewards points gets you a free Cineplex ticket,50,000 Petro Points gets a $25 Cineplex gift card you could use to buy 2 Cineplex tickets, buy 24 Stouffers and/or Lean Cuisine meals gets you 6000 points so you can order a Cineplex ticket.If you live in BC or Alberta 5000 Save On More points you can redeem for a Cineplex ticket.
    Wow. If that doesn't answer my question I don't know what will. That is a lot of frozen food!!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Lean Cusine codes sell on Listia (free auction site, you can login and share an auction or post something and earn listia credits daily) to earn. Also some people post movie passes. Still some FPCs from coke rewards.

Airmiles -- think you can still redeem points for movie night out.

Don't M&M candies have a boxtop promo again for movies?
    ROMEO likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

the M&M's promo ended in december (though cineplex codes still valid if M&M's pins have already been submitted)... there usually is a general mills promo around this time of year but for some reason i haven't seen it yet (usually goes from Feb-may) so there's a chance they are not having it this year (same with the free cineplex snack on taco kits)

icoke has long since gone but the codes from the promo are still valid if you can find someone willing to trade for them, SDM often has free cineplex tickets promos every few months then there is all your points programs most of them offer cineplex codes/passes/giftcards for a various set of points

if you have a virgin mobile cell.. i've read they have BOGO codes but you may have to sign up for that
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Love the free Cineplex snack on taco kits promo. And we need taco stuff so hope they have it soon.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    There is a bayers promo

https://www.movie-ticket-offer.com/
    I just got the Aleve 50 (eligible product) for $6.23 at Target. Used $2 printable coupon.
    OOP $5.04 for Movie Ticket and I needed the Aleve.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    Lean Cusine codes sell on Listia (free auction site, you can login and share an auction or post something and earn listia credits daily) to earn. Also some people post movie passes. Still some FPCs from coke rewards.

Airmiles -- think you can still redeem points for movie night out.

Don't M&M candies have a boxtop promo again for movies?
    I just checked on this because my MIL wanted to redeem her airmiles on this for us, but you cannot redeem your dream miles for it. It you search Cineplex under rewards, it comes up, but then says it is not available if you click on it.

You can redeem your cash miles at Cineplex though.

Also, it looks like there is a BOGO offer for Cineplex on cases of Coke based on the pictures in some of the flyers this week.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I also had been looking on the airmiles site for this - you can buy the package from costco.ca without having to be a member for $24.99 so essentially you'll get your popcorn/drinks for free doing it that way.. You just pay the cost of the admission ($12.50 each) it comes to your phone and you scan it at the theatre.. If you're gonna pay oop that's a good savings.

Thread Information