User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Want to earn FREE $50 Bonus +$26 additional bonus when you open a Tangerine account ?

Open up a Tangerine bank account and use my Orange Key Code when you sign up with Tangerine. Then make a $100 deposit into your new Tangerine account. [use smartphone APP and deposit cheque instantly]

You have to use an Orange Key to get the extra $50 when you sign up and make a $100 deposit.

When you sign up and use my code, and make a $100 deposit, Tangerine will give you an extra $50 for having used my code .

When you become a client, you will then get your own Orange Key and you can start referring other people to open up their own accounts with Tangerine.

From now until March 31, 2015, every time someone opens a Tangerine account using your Orange Key, and deposits $100, you will get $50 for referring that person (normally you would only get $25)

Check out Tangerine's website if you have any more questions about their banking services and promotions.

I will send $26 by interac or email transfer once your account is activated and referral bonus is paid
    !

You can get Tangerine Orange key here or in my signature
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

orange key sent to all those PMed me !

Thread Information