User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Keeping The Trading Forum Tidy - 3 Threads/1 Bump A Day

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Jan 1st, 2016
    Hi all

Just a reminder that you may only have three threads in the trading forum at any one time. You can edit old threads to reuse them, or expire your old thread and start a new one. You may also bump only once every 24 hours.

Users who have more than three will find their threads (not just the extras) expired. I will not move them back to trading for you once expired, please follow the rules, it is unfair if you have 5 and someone else follows the rules

Threads not bumped (replied to) at least every 21 days are periodically expired. If you are actively trading, please bump your thread weekly so people know it is up to date.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Darth Penguin likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Users with 4+ threads who have had posts expired: (depending on how many you had & how old, they might all be gone)

addoody
    Brit2010
    chillys-willy
    Christy88
    erusmus (7 threads - all deleted)
    LisaLisaBoBisa
    mandy403
    MTLcouponer
    tiffanyca

Plus anything not bumped (replied to) in the last 3 weeks has been expired. You can find it by going to threads started by in your profile and copy into a new thread if you want to use it.
    Darth Penguin likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

cjethani (6)
    leilah (4)
    MTLcouponer (4)
    sddmd (4)
    Venuila (4)

Plus older threads have been moved to expired. As usual, please do not ask for them to be moved back. It is your responsibility to keep your trading threads active (reply at least once every 3 weeks). You can copy/paste it into a new thread.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Bump pls remember that you may only bump your thread once a day, even if it makes it down to the second page
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

** LisaLisaBoBisa (4)
    ** mandy403 (4)
    momof3heathens (4) - one moved out of trading as more of a discussion
    proudmomof2 (5)
    scbpooh (4)
    smartshopper21 (4)
    ** Venuila (4)

** repeat offenders - 3rd time you will get an infraction on your account

Posts over 21 days without a reply are also expired. As usual, you can copy/paste them into a new thread. If you do not want them expired, reply every 2 weeks to let people know you are updating them and interested. In general, people do not read the older threads so it helps you too.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last edited by mandy403; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 10:09 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

These are the threads I deleted, leaving you with the two you admitted you have in the shouting PM you sent

297565 FallenPixels 17:07, 4th Jul 2015 Thread moved to 'Expired / Repost / Not valid in Canada'. Thread: [Expired] http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/403667-expired-canada/
    Forum: [Canadian Coupons Trading & Discussion]

297553 FallenPixels 17:07, 4th Jul 2015 Thread moved to 'Expired / Repost / Not valid in Canada'. Thread: [Expired] http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/405085-expired-canada/
    Forum: [Canadian Coupons Trading & Discussion]
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last edited by mandy403; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It shows my name as moving it from trading to expired. It may well have been a mistake and you thought they were expired, but they were in trading and you edited them after I moved them as you can tell by the edit times on your posts which are after 5.07pm ET. You are not a moderator, therefore it would not show any edits by you in the moderator log which is where they are posted from.

As I have explained twice to you, you can bump EACH THREAD once a day, not just one bump in the trading forum. Only one of the users had bumped the same thread twice within 24 hours and they were on separate days which we let go since people are not online at the same time every day.

Stop thinking it is personal, as you can see, 6 other people had more and got the exact same treatment as you. The same treatment that we have been using since last year when we started these clean up threads after many complaints that people had more than one
    Here is the log from last year where we did the exact same thing: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/375032-...-24hrs-canada/
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last edited by mandy403; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 10:09 PM. Reason: edit to say something

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    Alright if that makes you sleep at night. Those threads we're expired. Us users have no idea how you moderators can change or add things at anytime because you have more control then us. You probably made it look like I didn't expire it by doing it again even though I already did. As we all know you can change and delete anything. So who's to say you didn't do that to try and make me look stupid for calling you out on it and then post it like. That was so mature of you. You could have easily messaged me to showed me instead of posting it here. We we're already in Private messaging conversation before this and you could have easily told me.

ALSO The RULES need to be updated because to me when it says you can have 3 threads and are allowed to bump ONCE that means you choose which one you want to bump. It does not say you can bump EACH THREAD every 24hours.....

I take back my apologize in the Private message as you don't want to be the bigger person and delete my name and the comments like I asked before then what ever you should be ashamed for how you handle things....

Oh and if you haven't noticed I have always been good for expiring my threads. Which wouldn't make sense when usually I do expire them.

I have better things to do than move your threads back to trading just to expire them, and even if I did, it would show in the mod log so another mod can tell you I did not. As I mentioned, you may well have thought that you expired it, which is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt and did not expire all of your threads which it says will be done in the top post of this thread.

As it happens, I had not read your last PM when you posted here because I was away from the computer, but since you have appeared on the list before (once in this one and 3 times last year), you would not have been PMed with a reminder, even under the old rules.
    ~ ~ ~

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Alright if that makes you sleep at night. Those threads we're expired. Us users have no idea how you moderators can change or add things at anytime because you have more control then us. You probably made it look like I didn't expire it by doing it again even though I already did. As we all know you can change and delete anything. So who's to say you didn't do that to try and make me look stupid for calling you out on it and then post it like. That was so mature of you. You could have easily messaged me to showed me instead of posting it here. We we're already in Private messaging conversation before this and you could have easily told me.

ALSO The RULES need to be updated because to me when it says you can have 3 threads and are allowed to bump ONCE that means you choose which one you want to bump. It does not say you can bump EACH THREAD every 24hours.....

I take back my apologize in the Private message as you don't want to be the bigger person and delete my name and the comments like I asked before then what ever you should be ashamed for how you handle things....

Oh and if you haven't noticed I have always been good for expiring my threads. Which wouldn't make sense when usually I do expire them.

I think it's fairly clear that you can bump each of your three threads once day? You're the only one to have expressed confusion over that.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last edited by mandy403; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

This conversation is fairly clear that is has nothing to do with you as it was between FallenPixels and I. The rules says three threads and One bump every 24 hours. In my defense it should say you can have 3 threads and are allowed to bump EACH thread every 24hours. You can clearly see the confusion in who ever wrote the rules...
    It's a forum I don't think this is a pm I'm reading.
    And as I said I don't think anything needs to be clarified as there has never been any confusion, and now it has been made clear to you so I think we can drop it now.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last edited by mandy403; Sat, Jul 4th, 2015 at 10:11 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information