• 1 Post By Decaf
  • 2 Post By redfox
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels
  • 1 Post By mandolinatou

Thread: walmart.ca cancelled my order

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

just wondering if walmart.ca cancelled your online order from boxing day ??

old spice sets and such??
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had that happen in the fall with an item that was "in stock" when I ordered it but after a month they said they couldn't fulfill the order and cancelled it.
    ROMEO and Angela273 like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Did they say why they cancelled it? If the items were on backorder and they did not get sufficient stock in, they cancel the order after 28 days or something.
    ROMEO and Angela273 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I didn't order boxing day nor that set, but I've done three orders since Christmas from them, and no problems with any orders.

Did you inquire like a week after, when the items weren't coming? I wouldn't have left it so long. Usually I get my items in a week.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

WM done that all the time to my orders...only happens to clearance items...my orders went through but later got emails about insufficient stock. It's their crappy inventory system.
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yes, i did inquire when 1/2 my order showed ,, and yes they told me when i called they would try within 28 days...
    Natalka and ROMEO like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is old news to me, they have cancelled more than half of my orders since last year

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yep, they cancelled part of my order too. Super annoyed. I've only ordered from them 3 times and twice now they've screwed my order up. One time I ordered a few things plus a bottle of dog shampoo. They put a "caution liquids" sticker on the box but didn't put the shampoo in. I had to wait a month before they'd process a refund. Second order went fine although was a week late getting to me, third order was this one where I got half and they cancelled the other half.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They are well known for not meeting delivery dates and cancelling orders, it is why I rarely order online from them
    GatineauGirl likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would look into if you have a consumer protection office in your province. We have one in Quebec and canceling an order is not legal. You can make a complaint with any company that confirms and order and then later cancels the order here. You have to have the proof of reception of the order and the notice of cancellation, contact the company to see if they will arrange for a comparable item at the same price and if not you can make a legal complaint against them. I don't know in other provinces.
    GatineauGirl likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart's on-line shopping leaves a lot to be desired. Sorry you lost your order; that's a big disappointment.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks,, apparently i m not alone,,, i was really pumped for those sets, too good to be true oh well

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

My order of the ECO lip balms was cancelled a week after ordering it, this is about the third time with Walmart.
    I had a Rickies order cancelled this week as well due to insufficient stock, this is the second time with them doing this and Purolater has lost my $150.00 Quicksilver order, rough week for online shopping.As long as I get a refund or the find my Quicksilver order I will be happy.I have never had so many issues in the past I think online is becoming so popular they aren't keeping up.

Thread Information