User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: beauty redemption...what is on your list?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Feb.14/15 Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Redemption? Can't see the fine print, but I know it includes beauty, skincare, hair care, jewelry......now to make a list (and stick to it!!)

My list will include Clinique Moisture surge, stilla eyeliner, the new Vichy Liftactive Serum and some more Vichy to use the $20.00 off wub 3 products and get bonus points.

Does anyone know if I would get the 8000 points for buying Liftactive serum and get to redeem points too??

This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    morningrose, Karlina and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

You will get in store bonus points attached to an itemeven if you redeem
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

one word. Dior I collect all these points (such hard work), and can't bare to spend it on such things like toilet paper. LOL
    ZumbaQueen, kimijeen and ReallySC like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh Ya....that is what everyday collecting is for! This beauty redemption is for ME! Maybe a few valentine gifts for DD, but mostly for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    one word. Dior I collect all these points (such hard work), and can't bare to spend it on such things like toilet paper. LOL
    oscarandme and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    What do you buy from Dior? I had my heart set on redeeming for Dior Star and Benefit foundation but a trip to Sephora made me realize they don't work for my skin. But I still want to redeem to for something rediculous lol. I really wish a Shoppers that sold Chanel wasn't almost 2 hours away.
    Frugalbigmama likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

deleted! Wrong calculation about points.
    Last edited by amira84; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 08:53 PM.
    jsmile and morningrose like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I am so thinking of redeeming Vichy proeven overnight cream ,wondering if it is any % off
    kimijeen likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm thinking of redeeming for some Vichy face creams, Vichy proeven BB cream, Avene face cream and Avene serum. The rest will be on some lipgloss and I might try benefit concealer. Where is everyone getting coupons from ie "save 20.00 wub 3 vichy products"? TIA
    oscarandme and kimijeen like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm after the Clarsonic brush-heads, Lancome Effacernes concealer, Urban Decay single eyeshadow in Toasted, maybeee Bourjois Healthy mix foundation.

My trouble will be finding a Beauty Boutique that carries all these brands. Right now it's split between the College Park one, and the Eatons one. Does anyone know if this works - buy the products only available at college park in regular transaction, and then physically bring them with me to Eatons, return it there, and then repurchase with my big beauty redemption?
    oscarandme and kimijeen like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I'm thinking of redeeming for some Vichy face creams, Vichy proeven BB cream, Avene face cream and Avene serum. The rest will be on some lipgloss and I might try benefit concealer. Where is everyone getting coupons from ie "save 20.00 wub 3 vichy products"? TIA
    Register for the liftactiv supreme sample on the Vichy Canada Facebook page. You will be emailed a coupon.
    peachies, oscarandme and kimijeen like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't going to redeem. Not that big into make up/jewelry/fragrances, but since hair care/body wash and nylons are included I might be able to get to $200.

Looking through the flyer I see Olay Total Effect is 15% off. Not sure what regular price is, if it will be a good buy, but my mom uses it. Maybe I'll stock up on hair spray, shampoo, conditioner body wash etc - if they are a reasonable price. My husband is almost out of shaving cream. Probably grab a mascara. My niece goes through lots of nylons, so that would be good to get for free. I don't know. We'll have to take a close look at the flyer and see how busy my weekend is.
    Last edited by nalaric; Tue, Feb 10th, 2015 at 09:23 PM.
    oscarandme, kimijeen and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

you don't get 20,000 points. if it says wus $50 or more get 5000 pts, you will get them once only. doesn't matter if you spend $50 or $200 in ONE transaction

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Too bad our sdm doesn't have beauty boutique. It is just a teeny tiny sdm. I would loveeee to redeem my points for dior, guerlin and clarins make up.

But one thing i want to mention for all those who want to redeem for high end cosmetics.... have a look at the new "lips and scents to love" booklet. Try to buy those products with bonus points.

For example, my favourite offer in that booklet is "5000 bonus points wus $50.00 or more on lise watier makeup"..... if you redeem 80000pts=$200.00 on only lise watier make up, you will get 20000 pts back. In the end you will have redeemed only 60000 pts for $200.00 worth on the best brand make up.
    One more thing is that it's extremely hard to buy that much make up, but try to buy those things that have anti oxidants and other skin care vitamins. You will not only LOOK good, you will be doing good to your skin/lips too.

And no, lise watier doesn't pay me to promote their brand. I just love their skin care make up.

And if you are wondering what does this brand have in their makeup, and what are their prices, go to lisewatier.com and see the prices. Sdm prices are EXACTLY the same as on lisewatier website.
    amira84 likes this.

Proud to be Canadian, eh! ZumbaQueen's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any redemption at SDM is always about me....its the only time I treat myself.....all other point redemption (areoplan) goes to the family. I usually prep with a Friday night visit to SDM to make sure they have everything I want...then I embark Saturday morning with coffee on tow

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    you don't get 20,000 points. if it says wus $50 or more get 5000 pts, you will get them once only. doesn't matter if you spend $50 or $200 in ONE transaction

O my God! You are so right about this. I don't know how and why did i make such an error even though i have been using these type of coupons a lot of times.

Sorry everyone! I'll see if I can delete my previous post. And thank God you pointed out my mistake. I was actually thinking about that much lise watier makeup for myself, my mom and my sister in law. Yikes!
    ottawacouponlady likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    What do you buy from Dior? I had my heart set on redeeming for Dior Star and Benefit foundation but a trip to Sephora made me realize they don't work for my skin. But I still want to redeem to for something rediculous lol. I really wish a Shoppers that sold Chanel wasn't almost 2 hours away.
    I already own the Dior Star foundation and love it! Have you tried the Dior Airflash Spray foundation? Maybe that will work better for your skin type.

I plan to redeem for a new Dior eye shadow palette. I also might try their new lip gloss/balm.
    kimijeen likes this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information