User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: My Target Stockpile

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    OMG..my hubby is SO lucky I still can't drive! I'd be there every day!! Nice haul!
    Lol yup, everyday. And usually more than one sstore.
    Lynn49, DentalDiva and ticul like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

WowWwWwWwWwWwWwWwWw....... my jaws dropped and i drooled all over my living room..... lol
    This is an amazing toy heaven. In fact you can open your own toy shop, make money selling these toys, use this money @ sdm, and post lots and lots of brags on our sdm forums.

Next time i am visiting vancouver i am going to buy that pathfinder wagon, hot wheels track and that 3-in-1 tent from.......??. YOU!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Start the car!!!!Great items at bargain prices, how awesome is that? I've been wanting a wagon for my DS but they are all pricey.There was only a 10% discount on the 1st day of liquidation, reg price I believe is $79.99 so I left it and haven't been back to Target. You lucked out big time so will the recipients of these gifts.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was going to ask how much the dog cost..LOL
    how much do you think you spent/saved?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Looove this!! Best Target shopping partner everrrrr! Msging you about that tent/tunnel thing ive been looking for one

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome! Great gifts Dog is adorable.
    ticul, amira84 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

What a nice brag. Shopping for deals all year for gifts to give over the year. To me, that is being smart. Great gifts for a cheap prices. Thank you for sharing......................

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Awesome....well planned...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    Start the car!!!!Great items at bargain prices, how awesome is that? I've been wanting a wagon for my DS but they are all pricey.There was only a 10% discount on the 1st day of liquidation, reg price I believe is $79.99 so I left it and haven't been back to Target. You lucked out big time so will the recipients of these gifts.
    The Pathfinder wagons were $35.99 at Richmond location on the 7th. I spent about 6 hr total at that store that day lol, and met up with another SCer too! If you see one, scan it as it could be even lower now.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lattelady View Post
    I was going to ask how much the dog cost..LOL
    how much do you think you spent/saved?
    There are also some hair appliances makeup and smaller items mixed in there but I would guess under $400.
    I planned to sell the wagons and 2 of the CHI straighteners a curl magic and go kart and recoup a far bit of it.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    Looove this!! Best Target shopping partner everrrrr! Msging you about that tent/tunnel thing ive been looking for one
    LOL! Yes, that was so fun!! Richmond is my fav trip so far and the scanner boys were so good to us.
    amira84 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    The Pathfinder wagons were $35.99 at Richmond location on the 7th. I spent about 6 hr total at that store that day lol, and met up with another SCer too! If you see one, scan it as it could be even lower now.

$32.39... I bought the wagon too... And ppl were eyeing my cart... And i couldnt see in front of me.... And i rammed a guy in the butt... Lucky he was in good spirits...
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meeeks85 View Post
    $32.39... I bought the wagon too... And ppl were eyeing my cart... And i couldnt see in front of me.... And i rammed a guy in the butt... Lucky he was in good spirits...
    Oh yeah my price was before their calculation on the receipt. I keep forgetting about that.
    Your lucky, most people would give you at least a dirty look. And if it was a pajama wearer even worse.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Wow, you can open your own store.
    Shirnette, toronto166 and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great job vw! You're a very nice aunt and very smart of you to purchase items at lower prices for the "just in case" moments.
    vw_girl likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information