User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Face Wash?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can use Olay face wash as I have used it and find it better leaving soothing and fresh looks.
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My Monsia Skincare range contains jojoba so I clean my makeup using the cleanser and toner and then I dab a few drops of jojoba oil all over my face, especially around my eyes and neck and gently massage it in, I then use tepid water and rinse it off. I find it very refreshing and my face feels really smooth and tight.
    momi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Sarahamy,

Why don't you try some home made natural face wash to clean your skin. They are chemical free and effective for your skin. Here is am giving you the link to home made effective face wash for your skin. Go through this, hope this will work best for you. Read the article and you come to know, how it will work on you @ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/h...ll-skin-types/

Cheers..to happy and healthy skin.

Natures Cheer
    Lynn49 and momi like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Coconut oil and granulated sugar mixture...makes for a good face exfoliator wash
    Mia001 and momi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just peeked at that Natures Cheer site for cleanser comparisons

"Ultra Gel", 50ml, $38.99

Voyageur Soap Company on line: 100% natural Coconut Liquid Soap Base, 500 Ml, $10.95

If you prefer a creamy cleanser, it's 500 ML, $8.95

Add your own essential oil scent and you have enough to last well into the new year!
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I've been obsessed with the Olay fresh effects . Its an orange scent!!

Attachment 274465
    Sorry to do this, but this product contains Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (in the same risks as the dreaded Sodium Lauroyl Sulphate!!)

From the 'Chemical of the Day' website:

Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate

EWG Skin Deep Hazard Score:
    What is it:
    Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate is a synthetic surfactant used as a detergent, skin conditioning agent and emulsifier.
    What are its risks:

• Under certain conditions, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate can break down and form carcinogenic nitrosamines. (Source)
    • The Cosmetics Ingredient Review Board advises that it should not be used at more than a 5% concentration, and should only be used in wash-off products.
    • Can be a contact allergen. (Source)

Steph's Opinion:
    Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate has the same initials as sodium lauryl sulfate, and the same risks.

momi likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I recommend Philosophy Purity Made Simple. The large 24.oz bottle is $52, last me almost a year.

This cleanser is very concentrated, rinse cleanly without being too drying. It is designed to use without toner and can wash makeup as well. So you save money on makeup remover and toner.

If you're not sure, you can ask for a sample at The Bay. If you're lucky like me, I have once received a decent travel pack (pouch, 1 oz. cleanser, 1 oz. moisturizer) just by asking! I don't recommend their moisturizer, it's alright but very stinky.
    Mia001 and momi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I love my Norwex body cloths for washing my face. So much so that I just signed up to start selling Norwex. I just get the cloth wet and scrub my face. It cleans, exfoliates and removes makeup with only water. Also perfect for camping and travelling as they are anti-bacterial. I am the laziest person at washing my face because I hate splashing water everywhere, so I love that these don't do that. I used to always use baby wipes haha. I used to get the odd pimple but that seems to have stopped since using these or maybe that is just a coincidence.
    momi likes this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I love the Simple line! I use the foaming face wash, it's gentle enough on my dermatitis ridden skin that it doesn't exacerbate anything, and it also definitely gets rid of the oily build-up. I recommend trying it!

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i like the Simple line of facial products. I currently use the facial scrub and moisturizer. I have really sensitive skin and they help plus they are reasonably priced. You can find them at walmart.
    momi likes this.
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am skin care expert from Canada and researching on various skin issues to learn more and impart the knowledge, I am having.

If you compare the results with other products, It totally depends on the product and lot of other factors play a big role to fix the final price of the product.

Natures Cheer products are made of 100% natural ingredients and provide a commitment to give satisfactory results in 30 days.

Natural Skincare Products

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTofu View Post
    I recommend Philosophy Purity Made Simple. The large 24.oz bottle is $52, last me almost a year.

This cleanser is very concentrated, rinse cleanly without being too drying. It is designed to use without toner and can wash makeup as well. So you save money on makeup remover and toner.

If you're not sure, you can ask for a sample at The Bay. If you're lucky like me, I have once received a decent travel pack (pouch, 1 oz. cleanser, 1 oz. moisturizer) just by asking! I don't recommend their moisturizer, it's alright but very stinky.
    you also can check at Sephora and i think i already saw it at Winners
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can try Cera Ve Foaming Facial Cleanser..........lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I used Vichy cleansing oil and then Olay cleanser. I find Sephora products to be overly-expensive. I was there last week for window-shopping and rep was trying to sold me to Fresh Face Honey mask, which was BASICALLY honey, jacoba oil, shea butter, rosemarry, beeswax and lemon, along with some flower extract... for $174 NOT even in my wild dream

I would just stay with basic like Olay cleanser.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should not emphasize too much on any face wash cream and must use it properly, but you should use product which come under exfoliation term because it is used for rejuvenating skin and remove dead cells.
    beachdown likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cetaphil, it's been around forever and dermatologist approved
    good for all skin types.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information