User Tag List

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree914Likes

Thread: Update July 3 - TWINS - I am having twins

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Congrats! So exciting, especially having twins! Going to be busy at your house Make sure you find all those twin freebies!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Congratulations!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Congratulations and thank you for sharing the good news.Attachment 274158

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Oh, that's wonderful, Angela! It sure makes you stop and re-evaluate, doesn't it? Size of house, size of vehicle, size of buggie. OOh! Do you know if they are identical or fraternal? Do you know the sex(es) or do you want to know? It seems the knitters around here might have a little something to do! Best wishes! Angela and family!
    I already know that I have to sell my truck because we can't fit 3 car seats in the back seat. We will wait a few months before we do that. We need an extra crib, car seat, different stroller, etc. I have a friend who had a baby boy 6wks ago who wants to give me all his small clothes. There is another lady who has a 4 month old girl who wants to give me all of her small clothes too, so that will help either way.

The babies are each in their own amniotic sac, which either means that they are identical and split very early or they are fraternal. This is safer for them, so I am happy about that. We plan on finding out their sexes once I get further along.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Angela-how wonderful. I am helping a Mum who is on her second set of twins and I also helped a Mum with triplets-so much fun but very exhasting in the first few months. It would be great if your husband could take holidays when the babies are born and/or you are able to get some extra help from family or friends. Twins are usually born a few weeks early and most often by C-section.
    Yeah, I am personally very against the C-section option. I am waiting to be in contact with my various doctors over the next week. I am a high risk pregnancy due to a history of blood clots and I am on expensive experimental injection blood-thinners. My son was born in Saskatoon completely naturally, without an IV or any type of pain management medications. We are already anticipating having to move to Saskatoon weeks earlier in the summer time to wait for the babies to arrive.
    avoncallingu, Ciel and danger_dan like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very good news...rest up, you will be busy!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  tw.gif
Views: 400
Size:  102.9 KB

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Congrats! Best wishes for you and your family!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ooh, Angela, what absolutely wonderful news!! Although I have no experience with twins, although I have been at our DD's when her girlfriend and hubby were over with their 2-yr old little girl twins...omg...they're absolutely amazing to watch at play...the same movements, patterns...it's hard to describe but I was just fascinated..we all were!
    I think it takes a special kind of Mom to be blessed with twins; may you have a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery of your two precious little bundles!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Angela, Most mulitples I know share the same crib for the first 3-4 months until they start rolling-this will hopefully save you changing crib sheets as often in the first little while as well as allow more time to get a hand me down second crib. If you plan to supplement with formula you can get formula samples ahead of time from the manufacturers-the most common one used here for babies who are a bit early is Similac Advance-perhaps you can request a double sample with twins or get your friends/relatives to sign up for you too. Sometimes doctors offices also have free samples once you know if you will be using any and which type. The twin Mum I help had to supplement the first ones from day 1 and the second set just for 2 days in the hopsital and then had enough milk for both until 3.5 months and is starting to supplement again. The LC told her you develop more milk producing alveoli in subsequent pregnancies which I did not know. If your wee ones are a bit early( normal for twins) using a breast pump early will help your milk supply develop as sometimes little 5 lb ers are not the strongest suckers to start. It will be great if you are able to avoid a C-section-I think a lot depends on positioning of the babies, your own health etc. All the best with your pregnancy!
    Last edited by lizzie bargain; Wed, Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:30 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG Congrats!!!! Soo happy for you and your family!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  D4DXXzl.gif
Views: 326
Size:  45.9 KB

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Angela, congratulations!!! You can do this! I must say the thought crossed my mind with how ill you've been feeling. I don't wear a twin badge but did do two under two! Almost Irish twins. I embark upon the madness of three little people alongside you!!!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Aim for the 25th instead! Then we`d share the same birthday, which just happens to be pretty important

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congratulations Angela! Please keep us updated on your progress.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information