User Tag List

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By saveadollardiva
  • 3 Post By Rena13
  • 2 Post By Rena13
  • 1 Post By Decaf

Thread: ARM & HAMMER Extra Whitening Advance White 3 in 1 Power-LOVE it and it works!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey Everyone,

As some of us often find when we look at our teeth and or when we brush them, our smiles sometimes don't look as white as they use to. I am a BIG coffee drinker/tea drinker as well. So I noticed one day while brushing my teeth, that, my teeth actually didn't look so white as I thought. (Started to look kind of yellowish?) I usually use Crest and or Colgate toothpaste, pretty much anything that is on sale usually, LOL and, the toothpaste I use, usually works. But, I could see my teeth needed some type of whitening. So I looked at various kinds of whitening toothpastes, but, the cost were kind of a bit pricy I thought for toothpaste. Also, I wasn't going to pay hundreds of dollars for whitening at the dentist, so, I saw that the ARM & HAMMER Extra Whitening Advance White 3 in 1 Power was on sale. I think it was like $2.49 or something like that, so, I thought I would give it a try.

All I can say is within the first use I could see a BIG difference! I would say almost 50 percent of the stains I had on my teeth were gone and or were less noticeable. I recently finished it, and, will for sure be buying more! My teeth look much more whiter! I also like how the Arm and Hammer toothpaste helps to prevent future stains! Also, the taste was not bad!

If your looking to whiten your smile, I totally recommend ARM & HAMMER Extra Whitening Advance White 3 in 1 Power!

Thanks for reading, and, let me know if any of you have tired it!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ticul and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for letting us know! I use Arm & Hammar toothpaste too. I use the one for sensitive teeth with whitening but I will definitely try this one now.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rena13 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! I use Arm & Hammar toothpaste too. I use the one for sensitive teeth with whitening but I will definitely try this one now.
    Let me know how it works for you when you try it out Rena13! I am going to see if maybe the Arm & Hammar toothpaste for sensitive teeth would work for my DH. Do you find it works for you?
    Rena13 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Let me know how it works for you when you try it out Rena13! I am going to see if maybe the Arm & Hammar toothpaste for sensitive teeth would work for my DH. Do you find it works for you?
    I find it works quite well. It's a little more expensive than the other A&H toothpastes, but only by like .60 cents or so. When they go on sale at Walmart for $1.88 they put the Sensitivity ones on for that price too. Even at full price, it's still half the cost of the other Sensitivity toothpastes out there and works just as well (for me at least).
    saveadollardiva and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rena13 View Post
    I find it works quite well. It's a little more expensive than the other A&H toothpastes, but only by like .60 cents or so. When they go on sale at Walmart for $1.88 they put the Sensitivity ones on for that price too. Even at full price, it's still half the cost of the other Sensitivity toothpastes out there and works just as well (for me at least).
    thanks for the info! I will see if maybe my DH would like to give it a try and see if it works for him.
    Rena13 and terry2144 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I finished 1.5 tube and found out I lost too much tooth enamel and had to switch back to Colgate. I really like this toothpaste as it really freshen my breath and makes my teeth feel so clean.
    Rena13 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    I finished 1.5 tube and found out I lost too much tooth enamel and had to switch back to Colgate. I really like this toothpaste as it really freshen my breath and makes my teeth feel so clean.
    You lost tooth enamel from the Arm & Hammar whitening toothpaste?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Yep! I had a small spot where I lost the enamel near the gum line. After using 1+ tube it increase to double the size and I also notice another tooth losing enamel...so now I need to have 2 teeth filled.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Been using this paste for years, best all around toothpaste on the market IMO

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good to Know. Thinking of switching from Crest

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried the new Arm & Hammar Truly Radiant stuff and now my teeth hurt... to the point that I think it's caused damage and have made an appointment at the denists to get my teeth checked out.
    Back to my trusty Arm & Hammar Sensitive and Arm & Hammar Advance White.

Thread Information