User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Expired

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

AND WHY didn't I go check another SDM when mine was sold out Saturday. haha, that's what keeps going threw my head! Great Shopping!
    ticul, mandy403 and dededi like this.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

You never cease to amaze me girl!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Wow mandy. You did NOT shop at walmart and still managed to get fabulous deals. Lol. Awesome as always. And as always, my question to you is, do you ever shop where you don't get any money back? Lol

I only bought 4 and i have been questioning my sanity for taking only 4 pledges for the past two days.
    I read on another SC forum that someone made $300+ on this pledge deal.

Awhaha..I bought two and I am sure it will take at least 6 months to get them to be used *hint hint*

Where is 300 dollars thread?
    ticul, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Wow, amazing. Great deal for some of you. I have given up on Snapsaves as I am stuck at less at 5.00. Our house we don't use any of these because of allergies. My cleaning agents are baking soda, vinegar, soap and water only.
    Like you, I don't use any chemicals to clean my house, although I do have an old bottle of Pledge I use once in a while, but when it's gone, that'll be it. I do have asthma, so that's a concern, but it makes me so sad that people smell up their homes with artificial fragrances, smellies, candles with dubious wick contents, just to make their home smell like fruit, flowers or "clean linen". Then we run our kids to the doctor's offices for their colds, ear infections and breathing problems!!! T

ONE of the worst offenders is this......

Yep, toxic chemicals will sure put you to sleep!!! Maybe a lot sooner than you wanted!

https://eatplaylovemore.com/2014/02/...leep-enhancer/

http://www.sustainablebabysteps.com/febreze.html
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Feb 23rd, 2015 at 11:04 PM.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Just be aware that these don't keep forever; they turn watery after a while. Better use them quickly.
    mandy403 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thanks for the info. I already started cleaning yesterday and usually do it twice a week. Plus I will be giving a few away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    Just be aware that these don't keep forever; they turn watery after a while. Better use them quickly.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Awhaha..I bought two and I am sure it will take at least 6 months to get them to be used *hint hint*

Where is 300 dollars thread?

I can't find it right now but i am sure it was either snapsaves deals thread or my best deal this week thread. I'll try to find it again. I guess that person said that it was the easiest $325 he/she made.
    Arvilish and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great articles…thank-you for sharing. I know that these things have a lot of chemicals and now with a baby in the house, I really want to make better choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Like you, I don't use any chemicals to clean my house, although I do have an old bottle of Pledge I use once in a while, but when it's gone, that'll be it. I do have asthma, so that's a concern, but it makes me so sad that people smell up their homes with artificial fragrances, smellies, candles with dubious wick contents, just to make their home smell like fruit, flowers or "clean linen". Then we run our kids to the doctor's offices for their colds, ear infections and breathing problems!!! T

Yep, toxic chemicals will sure put you to sleep!!! Maybe a lot sooner than you wanted!

Lynn49 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

As for couponing and getting things free, it can be hard to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I picked up four cans on Saturday and was happy. I contemplated going back for more this week and just noticed that they have updated the offer on SnapSaves to "Limit of One offer"
    Before anyone else goes on a Pledge spree, check to see if your offer has changed!
    Happy Shopping!
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    Great articles…thank-you for sharing. I know that these things have a lot of chemicals and now with a baby in the house, I really want to make better choices.
    Oh my gosh, Hon, with a new baby it's even more important to keep those chemicals out of the house! Why spray solvents into the very air we all breathe?! You're making very smart decisions; unfortunately there aren't many coupons for fresh lemons or oranges, but simmering a slice or two on the stove,perhaps with a drop or two of spearmint essential oil to scent our homes is worth the price we'd otherwise pay for being unhealthy...

Here's another link for you Shopperwho:
    http://www.healthy-holistic-living.c...resheners.html
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Feb 24th, 2015 at 04:41 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

WOW!!! Wow!!!! wow!!!!!You are simply AMAZING and a Super Smart Cookie Thankyou so much for posting . You help sooooo many people on this site doing this ( me included ) as I'm learning something new on here each day I love pledge and if I would have thought of this deal would have done exactly the same as you.( Getting shoppers point also....so smart ) I came across a deal years back and ended up with about 12. I'm down to 1 now and have never had problems with it becoming watery. I make sure I shake it up well and all have been fine. Does such an amazing job on wood furniture. Mine still looks like new. Thanks again for another awesome post. Can't wait to read the next
    mandy403 likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

As always great!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    My Pledge Deals

Snapsaves "had" $6 Cash back for when you buy 1 Pledge product
    (This was when they had no LIMIT)

I bought 38 at $3.99 each at Shoppers I got $30 in points on saturday 20x points and made $68.85 on Snapsaves and ALL of these we're FREE!!!!

TOTAL MONEY MADE $98.85
    I will be receiving a cheque for $228.00 from Snapsaves

TOTAL RETAIL $300.17

Please note I did not shelf clear as I asked the manager if he had them in the back room and he was happy to assist me on getting 38 of them.

Attachment 274620

ATTENTION EVERYONE

DO NOT USE THE BLUE PLEDGE ON THE FLOOR! EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS IT CAN BE USED ON IT MY FIANCE AND I ALREADY ALMOST BROKE ARE NECKS BY SLIPPING. I EVEN RINSED THE FLOOR AFTER USE. **** BE CAREFUL *****
    When you submit the photo of your receipt to SnapSaves do you only do it once? Or many times? Thanks

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

that is amazing!!!! way to go!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information