User Tag List

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Like Tree1009Likes

Thread: Over

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

morning... well afternoon to most... i'm debating what to do today...
    angel_2011 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

just watched the preview for next week's season finale for switched at birth and wish i didn't... i don't want to have to wait a whole week to finally see what happens between Emmett and Bay
    angel_2011 likes this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I watch Switched at Birth on netflix so I have no idea what has happened this season. It's usually on netflix about a month after the season ends.

No spoilers please lol
    angel_2011 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I've been on the phone half the day trying to get an appointment to do our taxes. Getting really annoyed!

If DH's wasn't so complicated I'd be tempted to do it myself.
    ROMEO and angel_2011 like this.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Revamped my résumé again. Would really like to find something decent and not have to work retail. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it would just be nice to use my 2 diplomas and degree!

I started applying for jobs that I'm qualified for in September and haven't gotten one interview. No likes the 7 year employment gap

Applied to another job today. *fingers crossed*

I'd like to find something before September. I can't imagine both kids in school and me at home being bored when I could be making money! If that happens, retail it is! lol
    That's going to be me in Sept too - DD will be starting school as well - I have a 6yr employment gap. I will be looking for a part-time job, so I wouldn't mind doing retail for a couple of hours every day (haven't done retail since I was 17). I think I'm more excited than anything just because I'm going back into the work force - didn't think I would miss it that much, lol.
    ROMEO and bargain_hunter_lola like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    That's going to be me in Sept too - DD will be starting school as well - I have a 6yr employment gap. I will be looking for a part-time job, so I wouldn't mind doing retail for a couple of hours every day (haven't done retail since I was 17). I think I'm more excited than anything just because I'm going back into the work force - didn't think I would miss it that much, lol.
    I'm excited and nervous. lol

Time flies way too fast. I can't believe DD is 6 and DS is almost 4!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I wouldn't mind doing retails if its only during school hours, but I don't want to pay for the before/after school program on a retail wage. Just wouldn't be worth it.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

I wouldn't mind doing retails if its only during school hours, but I don't want to pay for the before/after school program on a retail wage. Just wouldn't be worth it.
    that's what I'm going to be doing - working during school hours.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I want to change my username...

Anyone else wish they spent more time thinking up a username? I never thought I'd be on this site enough for it to matter, now I wish I had taken the time to come up with something better.
    Anna Michele and vw_girl like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

How much do you think Boo Radley would laugh at me if I asked to change mine?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I watch Switched at Birth on netflix so I have no idea what has happened this season. It's usually on netflix about a month after the season ends.

No spoilers please lol

nope no spoilers... here.. the season has been decent i just wish they would let Bay and Emmett have a chance.. first they are separated by distance (she had to stay behind because of the while bailing Daphne out thing she did at the end of the last season) then there's a incident at a party where Bay blacks out from drinking too much and something happens....and Emmett acts like it's all her fault... you just want them to have their happy ending because it seems every season it's about them getting torn apart or thrown back together... (and i'll admit Daphne is getting on my nerves i'm growing to dislike her)

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've had my user name for gosh as long as i can remember.. i don't think i could think of anything else lol

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I want to change my username...

Anyone else wish they spent more time thinking up a username? I never thought I'd be on this site enough for it to matter, now I wish I had taken the time to come up with something better.
    I don't even drive a VW anymore!!! It didn't have enough room for my Target purchases!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

gotta love when your in the right place at the right time.. went in to save on to get butter and PM the pepsi, couldn't PM the pepsi (flyer says 3 for $3 not $1 each and i've price matched that style before but guess not this time around) but they had just put out a cart full of markdowns.. 50c for smelly crayola markers (those things are usually $5-6 each!) crayola coloring books and glitter paints! all for 50c each! i felt a bit like a crazy lady crowded around this cart with two other women digging through all the crayola stuff and tassimo disks (i don't have a tassimo) to get to the bunch of bags of candies at the bottom...

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thanks for the invite to participate Lola.

I have resisted Target since liquidation. I am very proud...I get sucked into deals too easily and there is not extra in the budget since we bought a van in January.

I watched Masterchef Junior. I enjoyed it as it was a program I could put on when the kids were awake and I needed a mental break from parenting or while folding laundry. I like Hell's Kitchen, but haven't watched this season, if it has started, and definitely cannot put that on with the kids! lol.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information