User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dagney

Thread: Free Crest Toothpaste and Highligher and good deal on Highliner Flame Savours

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sat, Feb 28th, 2015
    On Safeway BC flyer, $1 on Crest toothpaste, including the premium ones like 3D white in small tubes 85ml. If you have the $1 off Crest tear coupon, then it would be free!

I regret that I had used 5 coupons couple weeks ago at SDM when they were on sale for $1.99. Fortunately I still had 3 coupons left and got them free at PriceSmart (PM Safeway). Price Smart has way more selection than SDM.

Also, PriceSmart has Highliner Flame Savour fish for $9.99, and SOF got BOGO free. I was able to match the BOGO free deal at PriceSmart, which means I got 2 boxes for $9.99!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, PriceSmart, Safeway, Save on Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow Great deal on the fish I didn't know you could pm a BOGO you're lucky they do that, I've never tried it. mmmmmm.....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Wow Great deal on the fish I didn't know you could pm a BOGO you're lucky they do that, I've never tried it. mmmmmm.....
    I did not know if that would work too, but thought to give it a try since I was there to buy the Crest Toothpaste.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Snap saves has $1.00 off any toothpaste
    dragoncoupon likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I've always wanted to try the Highliner Flame Savour fish. That's a great price too. Thanks!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

managed to snag 28 tubes of pro health and 3d white and just all the more expensive types of crest! had two coupons, 12 of the 1$ off any crest tooth paste and 4 of the 4$wub3 of the crest or oral b pro health so got overage and used it for extra tubes of toothpaste for free lol only had to pay tax came to a little more than 3.50$ for 28 tubes!!! amazing deal because i got quite a few of the sensitive ones that are 3.99 a tube so amazing deal thanks op for the reminder i would have let the coupons expire for sure if it were not for your post
    Lots of people know how to make money, but are not gifted in the art of preserving it. Smart Canuckers are different, HAPPY HUNTING!

Thread Information