User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lnwalker23

Thread: Help fiance and I win night of our dreams..vote for OLIVIA

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I will vote back!! We have three computers and are ready to help everyone else! Please go to the facebook link below and vote for Olivia!! We see votes so we will return votes of who we will see. Thank you so much!!
    http://www.facebook.com/EiteljorgEve...1833126&rest=1
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Hamka Afiq Mohamed likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have my vote! Can you vote multiple times? If so, I can bookmark your entry and keep voting if you like. Return the favour here and vote for Samuel Hoffe http://exposurephotofestival.com/competition.html

I've also realized that you can vote multiple times using different browsers, maybe try that with your contest. Ive used Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera. You could potential get yourself 12 extra votes with 3 computers!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Olivia! I was voter #100. All the best in winning and I'm supporting you all the way. Same question with Samuel Hoffe, can we vote your entry daily/multiple times? If we can, I'd gladly vote daily. Such a sweet and cute couple you two are, especially in your picture under the fireworks at Disney World. Haha

Please like/heart my entry on this mobile app called Pitch6. Here are the steps, I would really appreciate it!

1.) Download an app called Pitch6 from Google Playstore or Apple App Store
    2.) Quick register for an account through syncing with Facebook/Twitter
    3.) Once you are in the app, click 'Explore' and search for a user named 'Hamka Afiq Mohamed'
    4.) Once you are at the user profile, 'Follow' me and click the heart symbol (like) on the video which has this description:

CIPIKA - Everything you want and need, under one digital roof!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Sam, I voted again on your paintings. You can vote once an hour on Olivia.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to find your photo and saw the contest is over and you WON! That's so cool! Hopefully party thanks to this forum. I am new so can't post links yet, but my contest to vote on (just a FB like contest as well) is in my profile under Trades, if you feel like helping me out. Congrats again on winning -- that is a cute photo of you two under the fireworks! I am wedding photographer so I appreciate this sort of stuff.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

am i supposed to like the page? please vote for me here: indi.com/986E8ABD
    thanks!

Thread Information