User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Fitbit reviews?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is a fairly honest company. My dad's fit bit broke after 11 months. After a quick email to the company they promptly provided a replacement free of charge!
    Lee03 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've had a fitbit charge for a few months now and I love it!! I can't say that I have lost the pounds and inches that a few of you have on this thread, but I do find it very motivating. I also love the "extra" features such as alarms and the blue tooth feature. If I'm away from my cell phone or in a loud place, I know that I have a call - or missed a call on my cell phone... Also, I haven't set my clock radio to wake me up for so long!! I love that you can program each day individually and that it doesn't wake hubby up the way my alarm clock does...

One negative is that I almost lost it a few times. It has a clasp to latch it (rather than the "watch" strap) that the fitbut HR has. Most of the times I felt it fall off... I thought it was gone for good one time, but hubby found it for me in the van.... phew!! After that I bought some inexpensive "rubber band" straps to keep it on....

I highly recommend it!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information