This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Natalka and Shwa Girl like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Boxer just chillin

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hm. Jenny's probably one of the most relaxed dogs we've had, but it does surprise me sometimes when she suddenly flips her head to look at the tv when it's just someone speaking, or it's a piece of music being played...
    Hmph. I sing "You Are My Sunshine" to her and she climbs up to my face and kisses me...I'm not sure whether she's thanking me or shushing me!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a budgie who loved music, tv and having his photo taken. He loved watching Wheel of Fortune and Hockey. I think all the excitement, bright lights and cheering stirred him up. If I changed the channels he would look at me.. how dare you! I would take photos of him and show him the results. I have no idea if birds recognize themselves. Also loved the computer. Funny little guy who sadly passed away 7 years ago.

I had a 55 gallon aquarium with 20 tetras,2 otto algae eaters, 4 cory catfish and 1 bristlenose pleco. One of my cory's was fussy and funny. If I moved their log to clean underneath it would have a fit. When I was cleaning another area of the tank, it would sit in the exact spot where it's log (home) was suppose to lay. Other times it would lay on it's side or back and weave side to side dramatically. At first I worried it was sick or dying. Soon after it would jump up and swim away. Possibly a stress reaction to having it's home temporarily removed so I tried to do it quickly. It's nickname was Paris Hilton Drama Queen lol. Whenever I approached the tank, it's mouth would be moving faster than normal like it was giving me heck. I do think fish have personalities and are very smart.

Animals are funny
    Last edited by toban; Tue, Mar 3rd, 2015 at 10:21 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh Shwa ^^^ that boxer was too cool! My dogs don't really do people things per say. However, if there is ever a bedroom pillow laying on one of the couches ( as sometimes happens around here) Murphy always sleeps with his head resting right on the pillow, and that is funny since most days Rufus sleeps " out " of his doggy bed with his back legs just slightly on the edge of the bed!! Hamlet is convinced he is the be all and end all in this house. Never misses a chance to greet me as I come in along with the pooches, shadows my every move, and talks to me about the lamp, the computer, his food and when he wants the kitchen window open so he can sit outside in his cathouse perch.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sometimes I catch one of the cats watching tv, mostly hockey but for the most part they have each other for entertainment. It's Wrestlemania most days i my house especially with this long cold winter where they didn't want to go out at all.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Dog says "Hello"
    danger_dan likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's one that happened about a year ago. I was eating a sandwich and drinking apple juice in my room. Suddenly, I spilled apple juice all over the carpet so I ran downstairs to get some paper towels, carpet cleaner, and a rag to clean it up. When I came back, my dear dog, Chance, was on my bed nom nomming on my sandwich!!!
    danger_dan likes this.

Thread Information