User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: People who don't follow coupon rules...

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovecats View Post
    Actually, S.C. Johnson, which puts out BOGO coupons frequently, would tell you differently. With the coupon wording indicating "one coupon per purchase" (and often with the other "cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers" or wording to that effect) their explanation to me regarding the use of a BOGO coupon and a money off coupon on the 2 items purchased with a BOGO coupon, the purchase IS both the one being paid for AND the free one...so no other coupon can be used as a coupon has already been used for both items. I do have an email from them that explains this.
    If you have the time I would love you to post the email. THEN members would not be able to dance around the intent of the coupon at all.

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People like this really piss me off.

It is one thing to bend couponing rules now and then, sometimes people make mistakes or set up another account at another address, etc. That stuff happens, I have learned to accept people are greedy. But what gets me are the people crossing the line all the time and posting to their "couponing fan pages" about it and encouraging other couponers to do the same.

I know one couponer who has their own page who is constantly misuing coupons, by buying the wrong brand and using the wrong coupon and then instructing others to do the same, or ignoring size restrictions. This couponer deletes any comments people make on her posts pointing out her errors and continues to encourage people to misuse the coupons.

It honestly wouldn't bother me that much that the individual is doing this, but it is the fact that the individual is guiding other couponers to participate in the same behavior.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know one who makes high-quality photocopies of high value coupons and uses them at stores. She would stand in the line with the "most stupid-looking" cashier so she wouldn't get caught. To me, that is fraud and big no-no.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

sheesh! Must be infuriating knowing that a fellow local couponer is actively misusing coupons. My first thought was, why not organize a shopping trip with a few members including the admin? I'd have fun pointing out what they're doing wrong lol
    I hope this one bad apple doesn't ruin couponing in your local area. Management will catch onto the fraud sooner than later and can impose stricter regulations.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information