User Tag List

Thread: Pts question

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One of my personalized coupons offers 16,000 pts wus $60 or more. Another offers 10x pts wub any foundation. In store the are offering 20x pts wus $75 on cosmetics.
    Which ones can I combine together? Or what in what combination can I use these coupons in one transaction?
    The small print worries me. Both state can only be used on one product ( can I buy two of the same product) and it can't be combined with any other pts promotion. Help!! Lol
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and the 16,000 pts wus $60 was on cosmetics as well

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Used on one product means you can load up on as many as you want of one brand. I have the same wording on a 20x cookie coupon so I have to choose between Oreos or BelVita if I want more then one bag.
    Everyone's experience on combining is different. I can combine all 7 personalized coupons together. I can combine #2-7 personalized on a flyer promo but not #1.
    Last edited by sirandrewr; Fri, Mar 13th, 2015 at 09:11 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yesterday I was able to combine my personal offers, which had spend $20 on snacks and get 4000 pts, plus another emailed offer get 20xon $25 or more. I also used emailed coupons with manufacturer coupons and got 20)x pts on everything

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got 8000 points on $30 food and snacks in my Friday offers, and again for my exclusive Monday offer. Did I hear last week that people combined these? I'd be scared to try that one!

Thread Information