User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree250Likes

Thread: Reference Info: Spend Your Points Events

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alternatively you could go on a Senior's Day with someone and spend $213 - 20% = ($42.60 off) = $170.40 x 1.13 = $192.55 - $170 in points = $22.55 out of pocket for taxes.
    ROMEO, Liliia and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by LimeFizzy View Post
    Alternatively you could go on a Senior's Day with someone and spend $213 - 20% = ($42.60 off) = $170.40 x 1.13 = $192.55 - $170 in points = $22.55 out of pocket for taxes.
    Yes, but that would only offer decent value IF they are only buying stuff not on sale. as seniors day is only on reg price stuff.

Though sometimes its good, like i did it when i bought a labtop for $200.. and it was reg price.
    Last edited by bryceton; Fri, Aug 14th, 2015 at 01:17 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bryceton View Post
    Yes, but that would only offer decent value IF they are only buying stuff not on sale. as seniors day is only on reg price stuff.

Though sometimes its good, like i did it when i bought a labtop for $200.. and it was reg price.
    Sorry, I was talking in regard to cosmetics as Glendon was talking about.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Murale has a redemption weekend from today to Sunday. 50k = $100, 95k= $200. Got this info in my email from Murale
    SavvyLady, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Murale has a redemption weekend from today to Sunday. 50k = $100, 95k= $200. Got this info in my email from Murale
    Yes, i got this email. I hope sdm offers bonus redemption next weekend.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm hoping for a bonus redemption this weekend. With a bonus, I could theoretically do 4 max redemptions and get like $800 of stuff. there probably won't be enough items to make it worth my while to redeem them all.....but I'm itching for a redemption. I missed out on the last one for redeem 95,000 pts get 30,000 pts back.
    Momof3girlies and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

^ ^ ^ I am hoping this coming weekend : ) and I hope it's a 'get points back' redemption too.......had my list started weeks ago
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've updated the main post to include the upcoming "Spend Your Points Event".

November 28, 2015
    >> Redeem 50,000 points for $100 (reg $85)
    >> Redeem 95,000 points for $200 (reg $170)

Sadly, frequency of these events have decreased compared to past years and there hasn't been any inflated bonus redemption values (ie: $210 or $220 for 95k).
    krazytwacy likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've updated the main post with the flyer link for November 28-December 4, 2015.
    4sure5 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh yes. I loved last year's 30 days of beauty. I am waiting for it although i am not sure if i should STOP buying more beauty products or keep buying them until hubby puts a ban on me. Lol
    @amira84 , I found this old note and thought it was so funny. You're still going crazy buying beauty products.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411070-...s-talk-canada/
    4sure5 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @amira84, I found this old note and thought it was so funny. You're still going crazy buying beauty products.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411070-...s-talk-canada/

Lol. I really am going crazy with all that beauty deals. I am trying very hard to stop but can't. Lol

The funniest thing is that one of my SC friends tells me to buy that make up, this make up, that thing, this thing and i always tell her that i have stopped buying make up starting from NOW. but then i go to sdm or LW offers their flash sale and i break my own ban on me. Lol

BUT, the good thing is that i just calculated my pocket money stash and it's getting fatter inspite of all this shopping. If i make a nice savings goal for myself and (try to) stay away from rebate apps, SC and SC friends i will soon be a millionaire without any beauty stuff but truth be told, i can't stay away from SC and all these amazing people we have here and all the rebate apps and all this beauty stuff giving back more points.
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

What is tyhe fun in staying away from beauty stuff? BTW did you see the MAC sale? Mac is never in sale so...
    rockco and amira84 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    What is tyhe fun in staying away from beauty stuff? BTW did you see the MAC sale? Mac is never in sale so...

Yes, FP I saw the sale. Lol. You and Anne can't see money in my hands. Lol
    One of my family member is a pro make up artist. She prepares brides and does the party make up and hair stuff. So she gets 40% discount on Mac's permanent edition products. She has openly invited me to take advantage of her discount anytime so there goes my money.
    I want to try so many mac products but first i want to finish the stuff i already have, and it's going to take a loOoOooOoooOooong time.
    Tweets77 and rockco like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can two or three family members do a maximum redemption within one transaction in order to buy a laptop?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No you have never been allowed to combine any redemptions it's always been one per transaction. I wish it was otherwise, but sadly no.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information