User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Expired

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugal Gal View Post
    I always go to the Brantford Walmart and skip the Cambridge one because I have so many problems. Now the Walmart's changed their policies. Some of the employees don't know and some do. I definitely will not go to the employee I had yesterday again. I do the same thing I go to the ones I recognize. The Walmart's will not price match Canada anymore just the ones in Ontario and some won't even do that just the ones in your area!! The overage is always questionable. Did get lucky with that yesterday with two items. It is right in their binder about the rules but a lot do not know about them. I say to my mom I either will come out with a buggy full of stuff or I will not. Since my dads long term care placement because of Alzheimer's my mom is finding it difficult paying that and bills so I try my best at getting things we don't have to pay for. The overages are great if they would cooperate and I can buy groceries etc we need with it!!! I can't complain really I have done well in the last few years looking at my stock pile. But I would like to continue plus it is fun and a rush!!! I won't give up I just will not go to that particular girl again!!!
    Brantford Walmart associates should all be on board with province-only ad matching as I mentioned it to the lead CSM a few weeks back that not all the cashiers are yet on board with province-wide - it happens when you have posts on the podium for the cashiers and/or a verbal message and then some cashiers don't have shifts for a number of days, miss the post or being told, and they are left still thinking one thing when in fact it has changed. As long as the flyer is for a store in Ontario, Brantford Walmart will ad match it s long as everything is identical (brand, size, unit of measure, etc.)

As for overages, some coupons do NOT allow for overages...P&G being the biggest one. Walmart's guidelines (Walmart Canada does NOT have a coupon policy) for coupons predate when P&G started putting it on their coupons that "no cash or credit in excess of shelf (a.k.a. selling) price may be given to consumer or applied to transaction"...a check with Head Office confirms that when that wording is on the coupon, the cashier should be adjusting the coupon value down to the selling price when the selling price is less than the coupon amount. However, that has not been communicated properly down through the lines to the stores and cashiers - so you will find cashiers who don't do it, cashiers who will. If a cashier is following the terms of the coupon, do NOT get in a fight over it as they are doing what Head Office states is correct - no overage when that wording is on the coupon.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome mandy!
    mandy403 likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I always learn amazing things from your awesome posts.
    mandy403 likes this.

Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I love, love reading your brags!!
    mandy403 likes this.
    REALLY LOOKING FOR ENSURE CHEQUES

forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/sparklediamond/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information