User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree379Likes

Thread: Spend Your Points Event March 21 & 22- What are you redeeming for?

shiny
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. I am thinking of1 lipstick.still I will check there site tomorrow.
    ROMEO, macw1960, ticul and 3 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I was curious what people are planning on redeeming their points on. I have been toying with the idea of getting the laser hair remover I saw at SDM (I think the brand was Silk'n?) I usually hoard my points for Christmas, but think I may splurge on this treat. What are you getting?
    Do your research on the silk'n. I think overall it isn't that great judging by online reviews. My mother bought one a while back and she has to keep buying those refill cartridges and the machine isn't overly effective for her.

That being said if you read the reviews you may find out whether it will work for your situation or not ahead of time before you buy it. Something tells me that it's effectiveness is determined by skin color and hair color.
    macw1960, ticul, Mich649 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Just make sure sale is 70% off or upto 70% off. Those upto type sales are usually not that great.

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    nooooo.... Lise watier coupon can't tempt me these days. Lise watier website is holding a 70% off sale from 20th-22nd March and i am going to buy A LOT directly from their website.... so sdm can't help me on this brand these days.
    macw1960, ticul, Mich649 and 2 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Just make sure sale is 70% off or upto 70% off. Those upto type sales are usually not that great.

Oh yes. That's true. It is "up to 70% off" and the sale is going to be on their spring collection. I like their products i have used so far, so i'll see what i want and like.
    uanoor, macw1960, ticul and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

It's a tough call... I like redeeming for makeup, especially at Christmas time for gift sets, but I actually had to take an inventory my makeup this week because I have an over flowing stash due to samples, point redemption, etc. I need to use up a bunch before I get anymore or its going to spoil first.
    I've been working on a 'new house' gift basket for DH's brother who is going through a separation and moving out at the end of the month with next to nothing. But, there isn't a lot of great sales on cleaning products this week... I might sit this one out, decisions, decisions.

My store doesn't have the best grocery selection or that would be a good option.
    Last edited by beckie.c; Thu, Mar 19th, 2015 at 02:50 PM.
    ticul, Mich649, amira84 and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Baking staples, food staples, Easter stuff, clearance stuff for prezzies

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I keep teetering between sitting out and going all out on this redemption. i fell in love with SDM Optimum at the Valentine's Day Bonus Beauty Redemption, $200 for 80,000 points. I managed 2 redemptions because most of the stuff I was getting had bonis points offers, earning me enough points back to top me off to a second redemption.

this weeks sales are so so, I was contemplating double dipping and getting the Cadbury chocolates and cashing in on the Checkout51 offers, but I don't think we need $200 worth of chocolate!

I was hoping there would be some bonus points offerings on higher end cosmetics to offset the point spent, but sadly I don't see much right now

windowwendy
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by windowwendy View Post
    My son just broke his 3ds so will be replacing that. Have to call around to find out what stores in my area has one.
    my Favorite store got 3 in with their order and had put one aside for me😀
    uanoor, ticul, Mich649 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-I really want (not food this time ) but a makeup mirror they are 24.99 and 49.99-since i cant see to put my makup on I have reading glasses but just no use to doing my makeup-hubby needs an electric shaver so we will see

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For spend your points, if something has 10x the points (looking at the Kelloggs' shakes) and we redeem for them, I won't get bonus points, correct? Since there is no base points to get 10x on? But if there is buy 2 get 2000 pts (nylons) I would get those, right?
    ticul, kristeven, Mich649 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

right

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    For spend your points, if something has 10x the points (looking at the Kelloggs' shakes) and we redeem for them, I won't get bonus points, correct? Since there is no base points to get 10x on? But if there is buy 2 get 2000 pts (nylons) I would get those, right?
    ticul, kristeven, Mich649 and 2 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post

Nalaric i was told exactly what you have said and i have really believed in it since it makes sense too. But last month when there was a beauty redemption a few of our sc members have mentioned that they bought some high end lipsticks with 15x points attached to them, members redeemed their points to buy those lipsticks and got the points on lipsticks nit only this, they also used their personalized coupon of , maybe 10x wub any lipstick in that transaction and they got those personalized offers points too.

There was another member who redeemed her points to buy some cookies, those cookies had 20x points attached, she redeemed her points to buy those cookies and she still got 20x points on cookies.

So now i believe that these 10x/15x/20x coupons award points based on product price and not on base points for that transaction.

HOWEVER, i don't think that this is true on 20x wus ANYTHING type of coupons. I am very tempted to do it sometime. Now that i have a lot of points, i may sometime try it and let everyone know what happens in case of big coupons.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

You will get the 10x in flyer for example you will get them
    ticul, Mich649, nalaric and 2 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've read someone's post saying the flyer's price started 8pm on Friday evening. Does it means the Spend Your Points Event also starts at 8pm on Friday? Thanks!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    I've read someone's post saying the flyer's price started 8pm on Friday evening. Does it means the Spend Your Points Event also starts at 8pm on Friday? Thanks!
    I don't think so. I think it's in preparation for Saturday change over. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    engo likes this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information