User Tag List

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just ordered the Minecraft book set from Chapters for $10! Having it delivered to our store for free shipping. Looked on Amazon and it is selling for around $50!!! Crazzzzzyyyy!
    Ciel, macw1960, scouponer and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Diary of a Wimpy kid #10 Old School- Anyone see how much the hardcover is at Costco? It is $15 on Amazon. I usually pick it up for around $10 at Costco the past few years.
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

FBM: I just bought it from Costco. I will look at the price tonight & report back. It was more than usual, I think $11.ish
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    FBM: I just bought it from Costco. I will look at the price tonight & report back. It was more than usual, I think $11.ish
    Great thanks! It seems to be the cheapest there always.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was wrong, it was just $9.79
    Ciel likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Our stockings are so big that they go in large bins.so we don't have to worry about size and shape. One year my mom bought stockings that were so big I could stand in it and pull over my head. These stockings were per couple. It was hysterical when my mom and dad lugged these things out completely full.only used one year then decided to downsize a bit and gave some of the $ we would have spent to charity. My brother and I paid our own way through university and that's when our stockings became so big. Parents stocking us up with food and toiletries etc for the year.
    THIS SOUNDS LIKE OUR FAMILY!! We love our stockings and have huge ones plus we always need a few over flow stockings per person. :D
    scouponer likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

@sheetsofemptycanvas

Saw these at toys r us today and thought they could easily become an ornament.

oops, phone posted before i got the photo on

Name:  12277034_10206647479843020_1503792030_n.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  56.6 KB
    Last edited by vw_girl; Thu, Nov 19th, 2015 at 12:25 AM.
    Ciel and sheetsofemptycanvas like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought a few more gifts. I also picked up the $10 minecraft book for the Christmas family we sponsor, they gave us a new family this year (we have had the same family for 4 years) so now I feel like iam abandoning my usual family. They might get a shock if someone else gets them as I am a very good shopper and my $300 goes a long way. Usually they have about 11 presents each,wrapped stockings, plus several boxes of food and toiletries, cleaning products plus Christmas dinner and fresh produce like apples, carrots,oranges, potatoes and then eggs, cheese and milk. it takes up the whole bed in dh's pickup and usually fills the inside too. Anyways I digress..back to the loot. I also purchased a few more stocking stuffers, puzzles for the Christmas family boy, and a super nice outfit for my mom. I wasn't paying attention to the price of the outfit, it came to $150. This was Nygard, they said if it goes on sale I can get the difference...I hope it goes on sale. Not sure if we will give it too her or my dad. We will see. I also bought myself a new light weight winter jacket and snow pants and yoga pants and top, either dh or my mom/dad will give them to me. All 50%off! Will do old navy on next Thursday for Black Friday sales get Christmas family boy and mom clothes and 2 pair of leggings for girl as I have a bunch of tops and fleece from the children's place at really great prices. Most of the tops were $3.50! Then next Saturday is an all day bus whooping trip to the US. Great Lakes crossings, the a plaza with kohls, dsw, Nordstrom rack, then another stop at TARGET!!! And Meijers, Olive Garden. Resting up for that one! Sorry for the long rambling post!
    JadeAngel, Ciel and vw_girl like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    @sheetsofemptycanvas

Saw these at toys r us today and thought they could easily become an ornament.

oops, phone posted before i got the photo on

Name:  12277034_10206647479843020_1503792030_n.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  56.6 KB
    I've seen those at Walmart as well, never thought of using them as an ornament though! Love the idea and I think that's what I'll do, thanks hon!!
    Ciel, jasperandchar and vw_girl like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

My Christmas shopping is slowly coming together! We are a big family so I think I should have started earlier....whoops. I have 5 siblings and 3 parents.... So far I have a few stocking stuffers for each but I will get the majority of those from Shoppers on Bonus redemption day. Yesterday I picked my Dad up the only pair of pants they had in his size at Marks, unfortunatly they were $50 but 28x32's are impossible to come by. Today I'm going to order a few things from David's Tea for my mom.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I think Christmas will be with my father again this year no plans are made......I miss my child Christmas time and my mom ,with brother who are in heaven now
    I totally understand the childhood Christmas nostalgia. Even though my mom and stepdad split years ago we all still came together for xmas usually at my sisters. Also included would be my sis's husband and his family. Well my mom moved to Sask and my sis and her hubby are getting a divorce so I don't know what Christmas will be like this year.
    Ciel, cath007, scouponer and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I've been having things slowly trickle in from my AliExpress order. Received a Tardis wall decal that you can use to turn any door in your house into a Tardis. Another cell case.

My cheapy outlet for buying Xmas gifts this year has been bidding wars! Last night I picked up the cutest birdhouse for my dad and stepmom. They are both recently retired and their dream retirement is spending time at their recently purchased cabin. She is going to be so tickled by it! I am going to change the hunting sign to show family name instead so its a little more personal.

Was $13

Name:  FB_IMG_1447901429943 (1).jpg
Views: 193
Size:  67.4 KB

Also picked up a small Micheal Godard print which hss been on my sisters wish list for the last 4-5 years for $10!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I was wrong, it was just $9.79
    Thanks! Great price!!
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Inspiring to read of everyone's deals! At this point, I simply want Mom to get Christmas cards before the non-glittering options sell out and stamps. Today is the last day of Shoppers 10% off Cdn stamp pack (flag P stamps)! Maybe I'll have to get the stamps.

I've purchased a magazine on Kijiji-hoping it arrives by Tuesday. Want to make a dress for Mom with long sleeves and check fit so next spring, I can make a short-sleeve version. Consider this my present to self (will have to see if there is a dress to make for self) since it's an out of print issue I've wanted for some years. Wishing to make a trip to Toronto for fabric.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I am having such a problem buying gifts this year. Nobody WANTS anything. It's very annoying.

My sister won't tell me anything that she wants aside from a $22 eyelash curler and $100+ luggage. My mom has nothing on her wishlist, and I'd have more luck getting blood from a stone than having my dad tell me what he wants or needs.

I'm about to say "Scrooge it" and get everyone dang gift cards.

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information