User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: General Mills Cereal: FREE Collectible T-Shirt (collect all 4!)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    The t-shirt print almost looks like it was supposed to have that "fading" look lol?? I think it may have been done purposely.
    My T shirts, you can almost peel off the print easily with hand ..its already patchy in places.

anyways its a free t shirt so can't complain much, its a good t shirt except for the print on it.
    FreeIsMyFavourite likes this.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I still have 3 pins for trade! Looking for 2000 optimum points each. Open to other offers. If I don't trade them by Monday I will be redeeming them
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I am a big fan of retro/vintage t-shirts but whoever designed these did a terrible job at it. I'm hoping that the images and text fade away in the wash cos that's the only thing that is gonna get me to wear these outside of the house...
    Colsgirl likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    I am a big fan of retro/vintage t-shirts but whoever designed these did a terrible job at it. I'm hoping that the images and text fade away in the wash cos that's the only thing that is gonna get me to wear these outside of the house...
    After the comments I can't wait to get these quality printed t-shirts
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    My T shirts, you can almost peel off the print easily with hand ..its already patchy in places.

anyways its a free t shirt so can't complain much, its a good t shirt except for the print on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    A couple of years ago, Cheerios had a free beach towel offer. The towels faded badly and left behind a LOT of lint with the first washing. I threw them out. It's too bad that the t-shirts aren't what was expected, either. A FREE item promo is great but only if it's something worthwhile.

Now, if General Mills would like to offer the $5.00 FREE ice cream coupon they had on boxes of cereal a few years back, there wouldn't be any complaints.
    Colsgirl, scbpooh and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    A couple of years ago, Cheerios had a free beach towel offer. The towels faded badly and left behind a LOT of lint with the first washing. I threw them out. It's too bad that the t-shirts aren't what was expected, either. A FREE item promo is great but only if it's something worthwhile.

Now, if General Mills would like to offer the $5.00 FREE ice cream coupon they had on boxes of cereal a few years back, there wouldn't be any complaints.
    I have 4 of those towels in teh back of a cupboard somewhere. After all the feedback we didn't dare use them!
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A couple of years ago, Cheerios had a free beach towel offer. The towels faded badly and left behind a LOT of lint with the first washing. I threw them out.

we actually got a laugh out of them and still use all 12!! ( as my hair towel after the shower ) but my DD loves these silly free towels. They are paper thin now too! The bright side is they take no time at all to dry! and those were actually free because I got most of the cereal free back then. The t-shirt cereal I paid for.....agh!!
    JadeAngel, Decaf and torontogal12 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We still have these towels too!! Hands down the worst towels ever - we STILL wash them alone because they continue to fall apart. However, the kids love them and we use them as swimming towels only. Great to pack to the pool since they're so thin and don't take up much space. Easy for a quick dry after swimming lessons. The t-shirts - I don't mind them! I think the print is supposed to be faded to give it a vintage look. We received all of ours already and the kids love them. I wear mine as PJ's and my husband wears his under his shirts/sweaters. Not bad for free!

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    we actually got a laugh out of them and still use all 12!! ( as my hair towel after the shower ) but my DD loves these silly free towels. They are paper thin now too! The bright side is they take no time at all to dry! and those were actually free because I got most of the cereal free back then. The t-shirt cereal I paid for.....agh!!
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have 2 Stouffer pins for trade, if anyone wants to trade for 1 t-shirt pin, pm me.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Today, I received 2 of the 4 shirts I ordered. They're better than I expected. With the logo choices offered, it's not like I would wear them anywhere except home but they'll work well for around the house/garden work.

After coupons and PC Plus points, I paid a total of $8.94 for 4 boxes of Cheerios, 4 FREE t-shirts and 8 x $1.00 Fruit of the Loom coupons (4 English, 4 French). I'm a happy camper.
    Colsgirl, walkonby and Decaf like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Today, I received 2 of the 4 shirts I ordered. They're better than I expected. With the logo choices offered, it's not like I would wear them anywhere except home but they'll work well for around the house/garden work.

After coupons and PC Plus points, I paid a total of $8.94 for 4 boxes of Cheerios, 4 FREE t-shirts and 8 x $1.00 Fruit of the Loom coupons (4 English, 4 French). I'm a happy camper.
    I'm happy too $3.88 for 4 boxes cereal, 4 t-shirts and $8 in coupons!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Looking for underwear coupons
    sweetmomma likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Ordered 4 - T shirts on March 25 . 2 large and 2 medium

got 2 of them today , April 16 . Both large came in today.

I guess the 2 medium might come tomorrow
    The 2 medium came in today , April 22

So almost 1 week apart , even though they were ordered on the same day..but in less than a month all 4 shirts came in
    walkonby, Decaf and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Ordered 2 on April 1, got 1 today. DD is happy it was his that came today. he got in the house from school and threw it on. Wont take it off now!!!!
    walkonby and Decaf like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Just ordered the 2d tshirt for my other grandson.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information