0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1032.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  109.8 KBName:  IMG_1062.jpg
Views: 719
Size:  70.7 KBName:  IMG_1029.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  65.9 KB
    A day full of free things, as mentioned before if you download the blacks photo ap on smartphone or iphone and use code FREETELUSPOSTER at check out you can get a FREE collage poster.
    I went to pick 2 of my FREE collage posters from Blacks
    There was a Shoppers across the street that I had never been to and I found a handful of $10 coupons!!!!!
    I used several of them and gave a homeless man $20 worth of my coupons. You basically just have to pay the sales tax. I loaded up on easter chocolates for easter and Tazo tea (I can never get a coupon for it and it is expensive) we also loaded up on cat suppplies for my 3 rescue cats!! And bought some Janes Chicken for dinner it was a GREAT find!!
    I sold the Phillips razor I found in the trash for $55 and made a $55 cash profit GREAT!!
    I took a look behind Rexall and found an assortment of hair care products, pill crusher, notenbooks, tinkerbell cards, body butter, and some other great stuff too!!
    I went to my regular shoppers dumpster and found some great stuff!! Decafe coffe, cookies, horse raddish, tea, tons of cinnamon buns, a pack of cupcakes, PAM, taylor swift perfume and scar gaurd!!
    TODAY WAS AN AWSOME HAUL
    I also gave some cinnamon bus to some down stairs neighbors, and 2 bags of coffee and a box of cookies to a woman down my hall. On top of giving the homeless man $20 shoppers cards I gave my son $10 shoppers card to go on a candy shopping spree!!
    Last but not least my Save.ca free 1 litre milk coupon came in from buying gushers so I traded that in for my FREE 1 Litre of chocolate milk.
    Happy Savings everyone
    sweetmomma, ticul, MillieH and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Nice finds
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you wish you were in Ontario, I could have given you some cinammon buns and coffee too Happy Savings
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexysavings View Post
    Thank you wish you were in Ontario, I could have given you some cinammon buns and coffee too Happy Savings
    WOW!! That is amazing!! ive always wanted to dumpster dive but never have.... is this stuff all just loose in the bin or is it stuffed in garbage bags and then thrown in the dumpster?
    ticul and terry2144 like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow again, your are just amazing. Love your brag and thank you for sharing.........................

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you certainly live up to your name OP

Thread Information