User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Free HP All-In-One Printer ( keep it ) + Ink supplies for 6 months for evaluators

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I'm already accepted in the evaluation, but they need testers as well, Received a HP 5740 printer and accessory box. ( to test there online ink refill service ).

*** UPDATE Some people have backed out and they are still looking for testers as of April 10, 2015.

We invite you to apply for HP’s II 2.0 Delta Program. If you are selected to participate in this program, you will receive, for the duration of this program, an HP Color All-in-One printer and ink at no cost to you. The printer supports the latest wireless protocol (802.11n) and is an internet-connected device

We are looking for people:

To test the an ink replenishment program

• To evaluate a printer
    • A few people who have small home offices/businesses
    • Who will have fun using the printer to print and provide us feedback about your experience with ink replenishment
    • Have a wireless router and connect this printer wirelessly for the duration of the program
    • People living in Canada who are fluent in English
    • Some testers who are Bilingual French/English speakers

PROGRAM SCOPE AND COMMITMENT

If you are selected for the program, the printer will be delivered to you in late March 2015. The program runs through September 2015. You will receive surveys and tasks spread throughout this time period usually every month or two (there may be exceptions) depending on phase of the program.

All participants who complete ALL the required Tasks and Surveys within the specified program time-frame will get to keep the printer as a thank you for your participation. You will receive an additional incentive for completing all the required surveys/tasks by their due date. If you are not able to complete the entire program, you will need to return the printer and ink subscription cards, as well as, all materials/supplies provided utilizing the return shipper provided by HP. HP will take care of the shipping costs.

The HP team is also planning to do in-home visits with a few testers as well. If you are selected for a home visit you will receive CAD $50 for this visit.

Due to the importance of this project, we are looking for only those individuals who can truly commit to all the requirements of the program and are able to provide well-thought out feedback.

Please only apply if you feel you can commit to the entire 6 month program. We understand if during the test period, you will be away for a week or two for holiday or work; but our expectation is that you will be around for most of the time and will respond to any surveys immediately when you return.

TO APPLY

To apply, click here:

http://fms.voconline.com/UnAssignedE...86585539D97369

(If the link breaks, you may need to cut and paste it into your browser).

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by theguyz; Fri, Apr 10th, 2015 at 09:59 AM.
    Tangerine Orange Key - 14330176S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $100 or more and useOrange Key -
    14330176S1 to earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Could be fun for some SCers. Thanks for sharing the news!
    @cath007 -did you need a printer?
    Last edited by Ciel; Tue, Mar 24th, 2015 at 12:53 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

How to do this when there is no option to select Canadian provinces from the drop down box? Is this US only?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    How to do this when there is no option to select Canadian provinces from the drop down box? Is this US only?
    No it is not. You have to choose "Other" and a field will open where you can input your province manually.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Sure...send me some links

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is interesting! I am going to look into this more
    ROMEO likes this.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Signed up, but wondering if I should have???? Interesting questions ...like willing to have evaluators come to your residence....and they want bilingual testers, but all the questions will be in English......
    i have tested products before, but usually they want get feedback by survey, and they usually only want testers who blog or Facebook or tweet, etc. a lot. This company did not ask these questions....
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thank you for the info...................
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Signed up, but wondering if I should have???? Interesting questions ...like willing to have evaluators come to your residence....and they want bilingual testers, but all the questions will be in English......
    i have tested products before, but usually they want get feedback by survey, and they usually only want testers who blog or Facebook or tweet, etc. a lot. This company did not ask these questions....

You get paid if they come and setup your printer $50 and then another fee when they come back in future to check on things, I live in boonies and selected no times available and they accepted me and got the 2 starter kits and no scheduled install dates.

Bilingual I believe will be for the online services( ink refill ), verifying service in both languages. Surveys could be in a different language as well.

This company is from I have gathered so far is not looking at social media, but looking at customer service and product testing( ink jet refill ). But I bet they may have a internal promo for social promotions. As documentation states will be compensated for your time.....

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $100 or more and useOrange Key -
    14330176S1 to earn yourself a free $50 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks theguyz. I too, live in the boonies (and have some cousins in your area). I think it would wonderful to get included in this program. I guess, I just get a little nervous sharing so much info.
    Thanks for sharing.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Program has officially started Friday, hopefully some SCers's will be evaluating.

I will remove link, since no one can sign up anymore.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Thanks for the update on the evaluation, @theguyz . Seems like a good promotional opportunity and a chance to try out a new printer/ink at the same time.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is still valid for french speaking testers. I received the printer and they sent me this email on April 1.

We are happy to have you participating in the HP Delta Program. We are still looking for other French Speaking Canadians to participate so if you have friends or family who might be interested, please forward them the invitation below.

Thank you,

The HP Delta Team

http://fms.voconline.com/UnAssignedE...43593B27FB9885
    Ciel likes this.

Tangerine (ING Direct) Orange Key: 16442533S1 get 50$ reward for opening a No Fees account!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Program is still choosing evaluators. Just got an email confirming I have been chosen!
    thanks again to theguyz for posting.
    Ciel and sesterce like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sesterce View Post
    It is still valid for french speaking testers. I received the printer and they sent me this email on April 1.

We are happy to have you participating in the HP Delta Program. We are still looking for other French Speaking Canadians to participate so if you have friends or family who might be interested, please forward them the invitation below.

Thank you,

The HP Delta Team

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Program is still choosing evaluators. Just got an email confirming I have been chosen!
    thanks again to theguyz for posting.

Yes, seems that some people where accepted and then didn't follow through. So they are now still looking.
    Ciel likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information