User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By saveadollardiva
  • 1 Post By Lynn49
  • 1 Post By walkonby
  • 1 Post By Lynn49

Thread: Bed Bath & Beyond Recalls Podee Hands Free Baby Bottle System – ATTENTION!!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just found out about this recall, and, wanted to make sure you all knew about it, especially the new parents out there. Please read below.

Bed Bath & Beyond Recalls Podee Hands Free Baby Bottle System – ATTENTION!!

Reason for Recall

Products that position infant feeding bottles and enable infants to feed themselves without supervision are prohibited by law in Canada. Such products can result in infants choking on or aspirating the feeding liquid. Unattended infant feeding practices are discouraged by Health Canada and Canadian professional medical associations.
    If you or someone you know as purchased the recalled Podee Hands Free Baby Bottle System STOP USING IT IMMEDIATELY!!
    Return to your place of purchase for a FULL REFUND(with proof of purchase) or a STORE CREDIT(without proof of purchase)
    There have been about 140 units sold at Bed Bath & Beyond Stores across Canada as well as online.
    Click here for more information on the latest Bed Bath & Beyond Product Recall for Canada
    The recalled products were sold in Canada from October 2014 to March 2015

Click here for more info!

http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall...52717r-eng.php
    This thread is currently associated with: Avis Car Rentals, Bed Bath & Beyond
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What a ridiculous piece of nonsense that product is!! Who on earth would use something that doesn't require an adult to feel their own child?! Is this what we've become?!! Or...at least some of us??!!
    saveadollardiva likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    What a ridiculous piece of nonsense that product is!! Who on earth would use something that doesn't require an adult to feel their own child?! Is this what we've become?!! Or...at least some of us??!!
    Lynn when I watched my SIL's " prop a bottle " under a towel I thought I had seen it all! Everyone parents differently eh?
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Lynn when I watched my SIL's " prop a bottle " under a towel I thought I had seen it all! Everyone parents differently eh?
    So true, Walks....nourishing an infant or child is one of the most precious moments we can share with them and should be treasured, not given to a towel or "feeding system"...different is right, Hon!
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information