• 4 Post By amour
  • 1 Post By MTLcouponer
  • 1 Post By amour
  • 1 Post By Anna Michele
  • 1 Post By frugalmom

Thread: Pharmaprix (Quebec) moving to personalized Optimum offers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

See first page of this week's flyer... or Tioma's lovely early thread from a week ago http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/401902-...4-10-a-canada/

No major points promo, says to sign up for special offer/exclusive savings @ pharmaprix.ca/update. Doing so gives me the same issue as before, when it was established that QC clients could not get exclusive offers (for reference see my post and following replies in the SDM personalized offers thread: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/127130-...1/#post6311713

Obviously, this is no longer the case.

Also, I overheard a lady talking to a cosmetics employee @ Pharmaprix asking what the pints promo was this weekend... she replied that they were moving away from the "general" Optimum promos and towards the personalized offers, and told her to sign up for the e-mail offers. She also said that some people had been coming to her with 20x the points offers this weekend.

I am exasperated. I did update my profile - they even sent me a confirmation e-mail saying that they now "know me better". Have check my junk folder. Updated again today as well as over a month ago when I posted in the SDM thread. Still no perso coupons.

Can anybody help me out, or somebody from QC please tell me about their experience with this now that they have modified their program??? You can't e-mail customer service, it seems...
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Recently I started getting the personalized offers the ones you get for Monday Wednesday and Friday but not those five coupons one I think this Friday they didn't send those coupons to anyone so we have to wait for this upcoming Friday. Ca not wait to get my pharmaprix personalized coupons

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

That's great news! I still haven't gotten anything yet either though
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For a long time I never received personalized offers but recently I started receiving them. I don't know why . Maybe slowly everyone in the province will start receiving them? I never get coupons though. Only get 20x points on a $xx purchase type promos.

If you don't get answers to emails, calling head office might be an option.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Didn't receive anything this Friday. Why they announced something and didn't send it. I am so angry I have been checking my email all day yesterday. I think we Quebecrs have to do something about this. Why are we not getting those coupons
    Kwizzy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually called customer service exactly 1 week ago, the young girl was very helpful, heard me out, looked into my file, put me on hold. Got back to me to say it's their error somehow my account got corrupt and needed to be reset, and that I should start getting e-mail offers in a little over a week. I would keep my points and still use my account during this "reset".

I got my first e-mail today!!! 20x the points WUS $50 or more this SAT! With the one day sale that's coming! Yay!

People of QC: call! Let me know what happens...

ETA: so excited I just realized I don't know how this works. Do I need to show the coupon or do I get the points automatically for $50 & up? Do I need to print something? Show on my phone? There's no bar code... hmmm
    Last edited by Kwizzy; Thu, Apr 16th, 2015 at 09:46 PM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    I actually called customer service exactly 1 week ago, the young girl was very helpful, heard me out, looked into my file, put me on hold. Got back to me to say it's their error somehow my account got corrupt and needed to be reset, and that I should start getting e-mail offers in a little over a week. I would keep my points and still use my account during this "reset".

I got my first e-mail today!!! 20x the points WUS $50 or more this SAT! With the one day sale that's coming! Yay!

ETA: so excited I just realized I don't know how this works. Do I need to show the coupon or do I get the points automatically for $50 & up? Do I need to print something? Show on my phone? There's no bar code... hmmm
    This is exactly what happened to me around April 1st last yearish when the law about spam emails took effect somehow they were on my do not receive list
    Anyway
    If theres no barcode there should be a coupon code (5 digits I believe) they use this
    The 20x should have details in the fine print when you open up the coupons you wil see the coupon code and fine print (save it for offline reading in saved pages for easy access in store or to print via your mobile)
    New policy states you can show it on your phone
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Fri, Apr 17th, 2015 at 02:36 AM.
    Kwizzy likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post

My account was reset months ago but STILL NO PERSONALIZED OFFERS. Its so frustrating!!! Maybe I'll call and really complain about all the Optimum points I could have been earning had they sent me the offers. Worked with my replacement WM card. It took forever to arrive so after complaining I received a 20.00 giftcard.
    Anna Michele likes this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Thread Information