User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Store Treating Tear Pads as Peelie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    I agree. I can't remember the last time I saw coupons left on a tear (sp?) pad.
    Some stores might be taping on products due to some shoppers taking ALL the coupons.
    Intent is to "share the wealth", so to speak.
    Really? Holy! Never had that here. I cannot imagine taking the whole tear pads without getting those looks from other [yuck]; Deal with Saskatoonians

But then it does not make sense to punish 'masses' for few mean peoples. And, there is nothing stopping people to take all the tear pads tapped to products so I think it is a failure IF store are doing it to stop shoppers from taking ALL coupons. I think store is doing it so people use it right away on THEIR products i.e. immediate money!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Really? Holy! Never had that here. I cannot imagine taking the whole tear pads without getting those looks from other [yuck]; Deal with Saskatoonians

But then it does not make sense to punish 'masses' for few mean peoples. And, there is nothing stopping people to take all the tear pads tapped to products so I think it is a failure IF store are doing it to stop shoppers from taking ALL coupons. I think store is doing it so people use it right away on THEIR products i.e. immediate money!
    Yah, it'll be the same when our personal offers can be used right off our phones. Coupon will probably show 'used' after time. eg: 2000 bp toilet paper. Will reduce some of the multiple uses.
    Could be taping to keep employee working? lol
    How's the studying going?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Yah, it'll be the same when our personal offers can be used right off our phones. Coupon will probably show 'used' after time. eg: 2000 bp toilet paper. Will reduce some of the multiple uses.
    Could be taping to keep employee working? lol
    How's the studying going?
    Ya no kidding; we need to get advancement i.e. scanning ones but believe it or not couponers are too low to justify the advancement and not to discuss about that stigma associated with it [I have used my coupon booklet to embarrass some guys hehe]

Just procasinating but classes are done and exams are left
    HA

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

A few years back, there was a coupon that was very high in demand. The stores which had the coupons held them behind the counter & you had to ask the cashier for one (they would only give you one coupon per visit). This was done cause some twit tried to take the whole tear pad and broke the shelving.
    ssambhi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information