User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers April 16 to 22

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Purchased Gillette razor for $15.99 in SDM ,worked with $20 off $75.Got processed.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

woot! woot! they just processed the receipt for the Pro Glide razor!! That was an easy $10.00

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    I have the Classico offer as well. I've never tried to claim more than one of a deal but this one says limit of three. I bought three, uploaded my receipt. But it appears I do only claimed on. How do i claim three?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    When you take the photo and it asks to select which offer you are claiming a little box appears to the right of the product photo. There is a 1 and a + sign. You have to tap the + sign to get it to a 3 then hit Submit. If you already claimed one then you won't be able to claim the other two since each receipt can only be uploaded once. I would contact CO51 and tell them of your mistake with the new quantity thing and see if they will credit you for the other two. Otherwise, return them, repurchase & try again. The Classico will show in your list as Claimed 1, limit 3.

denise
    Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    Thanks! I did already submit I didnt see that option. I'll try contacting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    yes, they are very fast with replies, they will probably say to resend the receipt and click for the extra 2 jars of sauce.

I bought my 3 from Valu-Mart this a.m., sent in the info and it has already been approved! They are very fast!
    wimbly, check out this link. You'll have to create a support ticket. As coupondiva said, otherwise, if you try resubmitting through the app, it'll automatically reject it.
    Last edited by Abby1; Fri, Apr 17th, 2015 at 06:42 PM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Got Classico sauce at Loblaws, on sale 1.99 until Apr 23rd.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I bought McCain's fries today, 900 gram, not even knowing it was part of CO51. The receipt from FreshCo only says Fries Reg Shoestring and the price. Will CO51 accept this?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I bought McCain's fries today, 900 gram, not even knowing it was part of CO51. The receipt from FreshCo only says Fries Reg Shoestring and the price. Will CO51 accept this?
    Yes, it should work as the C51 offer is good on the 900g. shoestring bags.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Yes, it should work as the C51 offer is good on the 900g. shoestring bags.
    But will they know the fries are McCains? And how will they know the size? None of these things are written on the receipt.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    But will they know the fries are McCains? And how will they know the size? None of these things are written on the receipt.
    I think they know how specific products are labelled on each different store receipt
    salady likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I think they know how specific products are labelled on each different store receipt
    Thanks!

Also thanks to the others who are talking about Classico sauce, I also have the 3 sauce limit so Loblaws it is! And I just noticed I get 500 pc points on my card as well as my mom's so 2 trips of 3 each it is!
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Fri, Apr 17th, 2015 at 10:11 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    woot! woot! they just processed the receipt for the Pro Glide razor!! That was an easy $10.00
    Great! Doing that one tomorrow.

ps
    We had Loblaws here a very long time ago, then changed name to IGA, now it's Sobeys.
    I have a lonely, independent IGA close by, probably still owned by Sobeys (Loblaws)
    as their flyers are almost identical (except for the name at the top)
    Loblaws owns them all I think.
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Fri, Apr 17th, 2015 at 10:09 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Starting tomorrow, RCSS has the Flexball one on for $10.98
    Thank you so much Abby1! I found a couple coupons for - $1 in my stash and ran over there this morning and claimed one for me and one on my roommates account. I also noticed that I got 4000 pc points for the transaction too! While I was there I picked up 2 scrubbing bubbles gel dot things and used 2 - $2 off coupons for those and submitted to snap, so that whole trip ended u pay me. .08c and $4 in pc points!

I think that is a hot deal!!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Great! Doing that one tomorrow.

ps
    We had Loblaws here a very long time ago, then changed name to IGA, now it's Sobeys.
    I have a lonely, independent IGA close by, probably still owned by Sobeys (Loblaws)
    as their flyers are almost identical (except for the name at the top)
    Loblaws owns them all I think.
    Sobey's and Loblaws are different parent companies.

Waiting on the $10 Gillette offer to clear... Got 2000 PC Plus pts for the razor too, and it's enough to get a cheque.
    walkonby likes this.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Applepie View Post
    Most of the p&g offers now say they cannot be combined with any other coupon at the bottom.
    Hmm I just bought some Febreze and the Gillette Razors and I used coupons on both yet they were approved no problem. I'm guessing this is honesty based since there is no way they can prove you used a coupon for the exact product since it only says 'Vendor Coupon'

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Those of you getting PC Plus points on the razor, is that an in store offer or personalized?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Those of you getting PC Plus points on the razor, is that an in store offer or personalized?
    Personalized.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information