User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers April 16 to 22

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got the Gillette razor for dad. Only one left on the shelf. Paid tax only for a nice razor. Looks like I got it just in time because they're are 0 offers remaining
    2shopmom and walkonby like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I submitted receipt for razor. disposable razor, and electric toothbrush at noon today. Received confirmation shortly after. But still waiting for $ to be credited to my account.

I submitted 2 other receipts just a while ago. They were confirmed and $ in my account very quickly.

Anyone else finding a longer wait for larger $ coupon to be on account? Thanks.
    Update: Received $ for both razor offers, yeh.

About the $10 on electric toothbrush...no as mine is the "Vitality" series. Not allowed. I think I'll keep it anyways as half price @ SDM $19.99.

Also picked up 2 oral b battery ones (discontinued, half price $9.49)
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 09:18 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I got the Gillette razor for dad. Only one left on the shelf. Paid tax only for a nice razor. Looks like I got it just in time because they're are 0 offers remaining
    where does it say zero offers remaining? On my account it just shows I used my one allowed, I clicked on the details but do you mean that no one else can use their offer if they have not used it yet?
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 08:54 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    and I was hoping it would carry over till next wk so I could do it again!!!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

WOW glad hubby and I both cashed in on the razors yesterday morning or we would have missed it!
    walkonby and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    where does it say zero offers remaining? On my account it just shows I used my one allowed, I clicked on the details but do you mean that no one else can use their offer if they have not used it yet?
    I claimed the razor in my account last night. This is what it shows in DH's account this morning where we did not claim the offer Name:  image1.PNG
Views: 490
Size:  348.6 KB
    walkonby likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone else finding that you don't receive a confirmation email when you contact them? I emailed them last week and I never received a confirmation email and they never responded but now I submitted it through their site and it says I should get a confirmation email soon and that was on Friday.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by brennen7 View Post
    Is anyone else finding that you don't receive a confirmation email when you contact them? I emailed them last week and I never received a confirmation email and they never responded but now I submitted it through their site and it says I should get a confirmation email soon and that was on Friday.
    Might have gotten lost in the shuffle? Try again

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Walmart today to use a FPC for Kellogg's* Frosted Flakes* cereal for $0.75 cash back. While there, I noticed the Blueberry flavour of All-Bran* Breakfast bars had a regular price of $2.99 on the shelf; however, the Chocolate Chip and Orange Cranberry flavours had a sale price of $1.50 on the shelf (I verified the prices using the price check scanner). This sale isn't listed in the flyer though, so I'm not certain if this deal is available at other Walmart locations. The Chocolate Chip, Orange Cranberry, and Blueberry flavours had best before dates in August, September, and October of this year, respectively, so the Chocolate Chip and Orange Cranberry flavours weren't on sale because they were about to expire.

If the Chocolate Chip and Orange Cranberry flavours are also on sale at your nearby Walmart, you can print and use the $1.00 off All-Bran* Breakfast bar coupon with the $1.00 cash back, which results in you gaining a profit of $0.50 since they aren't taxable. $1.50 - $1.00 coupon - $1.00 cash back = save $1.50 and gain $0.50 profit. If you claimed the limit of 3, you save $4.50 and gain $1.50 profit.
    Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 11:57 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I picked up 3 Classico sauces at loblaws and got my $1 for each plus 500 PC points. Today I did the same with my mom's card but 0 remaining on CO51. Still a great deal, however. Also got my McCain fries money.
    WINNIPEGZELDA likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    Went to Walmart today to use a FPC for Kellogg's* Frosted Flakes* cereal for $0.75 cash back. While there, I noticed the Blueberry flavour of All-Bran* Breakfast bars had a regular price of $2.99 on the shelf; however, the Chocolate Chip and Orange Cranberry flavours had a sale price of $1.50 on the shelf (I verified the prices using the price check scanner). This sale isn't listed in the flyer though, so I'm not certain if this deal is available at other Walmart locations. The Chocolate Chip, Orange Cranberry, and Blueberry flavours had best before dates in August, September, and October of this year, respectively, so the Chocolate Chip and Orange Cranberry flavours weren't on sale because they were about to expire.

If the Chocolate Chip and Orange Cranberry flavours are also on sale at your nearby Walmart, you can print and use the $1.00 off All-Bran* Breakfast bar coupon with the $1.00 cash back, which results in you gaining a profit of $0.50 since they aren't taxable. $1.50 - $1.00 coupon - $1.00 cash back = save $1.50 and gain $0.50 profit. If you claimed the limit of 3, you save $4.50 and gain $1.50 profit.
    Thanks mytwo! I will price them out.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

No luck on the All-Bran at my Walmart they all scanned at t$2.xx but I ended up doing a Pledge floor cleaner shop for Snap.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I requested my check 10 days before and last Wednesday I got email that my check is on the way,I did not receive it today too.Should I contact them?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    I requested my check 10 days before and last Wednesday I got email that my check is on the way,I did not receive it today too.Should I contact them?
    No. It takes time for the cheque to come...mine took about 2-3 weeks to come after they said it's on the way. You just have to be patient.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    No. It takes time for the cheque to come...mine took about 2-3 weeks to come after they said it's on the way. You just have to be patient.
    Thanks salady.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information