• 2 Post By Lynn49
  • 2 Post By Lynn49
  • 1 Post By Lynn49
  • 2 Post By GeorgiaK

Thread: question about Michael Kors bags

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone!

I need help! I don't know a lot of hand bags brands except for 2,3 big brands like Calvin Klein etc. But today i came across a website www.mkbags.ca. It features Michael kors bags and by looking at their original prices, these bags are quite expensive. Like some of these bags are $500-$600. But this website is selling the bags on a very low price for example, $67 or something like that.

Then i went to Michaelkors.ca and this website shows same type of bags as shown on mkbags.ca but michael kors website is selling them at a higher price. And nordstorm.ca is selling MICHAEL kors bags at a very high price too.

So my question is, what's the difference between mkbags.ca and michaelkors.ca? Should I buy bags from mkbags.ca? Are these real MK bags? Anyone have any experience on mkbags.ca? And how is the quality of these bags? Is Calvin Klein better or Michael Kors better?

Thanks in advance.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey.. im going to assume for that price these are fake... also, under the FAQ its explanation if they are authentic was "WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!!" and a contact for help has an email "supportclients @ softbankjp . biz" and when i google it comes up as contact for cheap coach products, discount sunglasses etc... which i assume are all knockoffs.
    GeorgiaK, Anna Michele and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    hey.. im going to assume for that price these are fake... also, under the FAQ its explanation if they are authentic was "WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!!!" and a contact for help has an email "supportclients @ softbankjp . biz" and when i google it comes up as contact for cheap coach products, discount sunglasses etc... which i assume are all knockoffs.
    Ita...rip-offs of a lovely line of bags...had one in my hand at Macy's when we were away and kicking myself for not buying it on sale. There was also a "Coach" site like that, a "Tiffany" one also...I think the Coach one has been taken down.

Too funny....I was doing a search of that Coach site to see if it was still around, and what ad is now sitting on this page for me? "Shop Hers" ( ???) for 90% off Louis Vuitton, Lol! Boy, it sure doesn't take them long to find us!! Lol!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
    Candini, amira84 and IthinkIcan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks a lot, a lot, a lot! Yesterday I was so surprised and excited to see an expensive brand bags on such a beautiful price that i was going to buy it before sleeping but thought about asking some SC experience, and i am happy that you answered.
    Saved me a lot of money, you two! Thanks a lot!

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Amira, last year when I was new to this expensive bags, I thought same that coach was coming sooo cheap and ordered it, then surpringly I got the bag but no authentication, it is an imitation one, slight difference thats it.
    I was very upset.
    Last edited by morningrose; Sun, Apr 19th, 2015 at 01:47 PM.
    ROMEO, Lynn49 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

youre very welcome maybe check out which brands might have outlet stores in your area.. and keep your eyes peeled when you go to winners/marshalls etc.. last year i got a beautiful coach leather bag (pink!!) at my winners for more than half off.. still a little more than i would normally pay for a bag but i fell in love with it and had to take it home
    ROMEO, momi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks a lot everyone!

But now i have one more question:
    What is the top brand in handbags? Calvin Klein? Ralph lauren? Coach? Or any other brand? Recently i bought a calvin klein bag at winners and it was 50%. I am happy with it but since i browse a lot of stuff on internet so i want to see what's the best brand out there and then i'll keep an eye on winners or other sales at other stores.
    We don't have any outlet store in vancouver island, i guess.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Amira, I love my Coach bags. And I FINALLY convinced our DD that it pays to purchase quality! She always bought cheapy bags and said, if I ever spent that kind of money on a handbag for her, she'd be mad...lol...well...I didn't live this long by following rules, so one trip, I found an exquisite black...not patent, but slightly shiny, quilted Coach bag for her, and it hasn't left her side since I bought it! Whereas something always rips, breaks, etc in less exensive bags, nothing EVER happens to a Coach bag, and I have 3 that I rotate all year through! I don't use any others except for an evening clutch.
    Now, having said that...I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one...and mind you, Like Mrs W, I shop their outlet stores and get really good deals...the first one I bought was reg 350. and I got it at half off, then another 30% coupon off when I got into the store! So I never buy retail. Michael Kors bags are made just as well as Coach, and thank goodness for us, are much more mass market than Vuitton for instance, which I'd never purchase at those prices! Guess, imho, has gone downhill in recent years, and are trending to younger tastes, and Ralph Lauren is fine and you can find some good deals at Winners, Marshalls on RL and on others, including Kate Spade, which I'd love to own! When I find one at the right price.

Check our the MK line on the web if you want to see some beautiful, simple styles...the simpler the better, although my Coach ones are the fabric with the logos on them, but then I prefer a softer handbag. I can now spot a fake Coach a mile away..lol...!

There must be outlet stores for Coach where you are...usually in malls...often they hand out those 30% off coupons at the door..just keep checking..the best deals are in the very far right corner!
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Amira, I think this is your closest Coach outlet:
    http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=71

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Amiri, some excellent handbag deals here, free shipping...just click the $50-100 tab for the reasonable buys...

http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/sto...D1429906350386
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have a number of Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Prada, Coach bags....they are really expensive but worth it. They are timeless classics. My husband bought them for me in the US and Europe at the company stores directly.

What I can tell you is that if it seems too good to be true, it is.

Thread Information