User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By tjthemanto
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto
  • 3 Post By tjthemanto
  • 1 Post By dededi

Thread: TD : FREE 8" Samsung Tablet A - For NEW Customers Opening Select Accounts

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

http://www.tdcanadatrust.com/m/edb/index.jsp

Open an account with
    unlimited transactions

Switch to TD and get the latest 8" Samsung Tab A, FREE1,8

This is the Tablet ( Just In Case Anyone was wondering )

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1520...amily-solution

Legal

1This offer is available to individuals that are the age of majority in their province or territory who (a) open an All-Inclusive or Unlimited Canadian Dollar Chequing Account by July 31, 2015 (the “New Account”), and (b) complete two of the following by September 11, 2015 (1) a direct deposit; (2) a minimum $50 monthly pre-authorized debit; or (3) a minimum $50 Canadian or $50 US online bill payment through EasyWeb or the TD app. Individuals who (i) have an existing TD chequing account or had one that was closed after May 1, 2014, or (ii) had a Youth account that was converted to an All-Inclusive or Unlimited Canadian Dollar Chequing Account before August 1, 2015 or (iii) who received a Samsung tablet as part of this offer from TD in 2013 or 2014, are not eligible for this offer.

Whether or not a recurring direct deposit (for example from your employer or pension provider) is an acceptable form of direct deposit for this offer is subject to our approval. Limit of one 8” Samsung Galaxy Tab A including one 6-month free membership to Next Issue per customer and per joint account. The New Account must still be open before the 8” Samsung Galaxy Tab A is sent to the account holder and the monthly account fee for the New Account cannot be waived for any reason, other than maintaining the minimum monthly balance, before the 8” Samsung Galaxy Tab A is sent to the account holder.

The latest 8” Samsung Galaxy Tab A will be sent to the account holder up to a maximum of 10-12 weeks after all conditions have been met. Product may not be as shown. The latest 8” Samsung Galaxy Tab A is as of May 2015. Next Issue is a third party. Registration and membership for their services is subject to Next Issue terms and conditions. At the end of the promotional period, your Next Issue service will end unless you sign up for a month-to-month subscription to Next Issue (at the then current rate) by providing your payment information at nextissue.ca under “Account Summary”. See their Terms of Use for full details.
    This offer can be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time by TD Canada Trust, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount for the same product. Other conditions may apply.

229 transactions a month at $1.25 each for one year (29x$1.25x12 = $435) plus one free cheque order (annual fee average $47), plus annual fee waived for Primary Cardholder for new TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card ($120) and one Authorized User ($50), plus US Dollar Borderless Plan discount with TD US Visa Card ($3.00 x12=$36.00 plus $39 annual fee US Visa Card), plus 1 draft ($7.50), 1 cheque certification ($10), 1 small safety deposit box ($60), 1 TDW self-directed RSP/RIF Discount ($25), and plus bonus interest on one $10,000 GIC for one year of $25. Total annual value of features equals $854.50 (435+$47+$120+$50+$36 +$39+$7.50+$10+$60+$25 +$25)

3Subject to availability

4Subject to credit approval. Annual fee waiver applies only for the Primary Cardholder of one of the following new (to you) TD Credit Cards - TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite* Card, TD Platinum Travel Visa* Card or TD Gold Elite Visa Card – and one Authorized User for the same Account for as long as the All-Inclusive Account remains open and in good standing. All other fees and charges applicable to the selected and approved TD Credit Card Account continue to apply.

5Minimum monthly balance indicated must be maintained throughout the month to qualify for the fee rebate.

642 transactions a month at $1.25 each for one year (42x$1.25x12=$630), plus $20 discount on the 1st year’s annual fee for the Primary Cardholder only for your choice of a new (to you) TD Credit Card from one of the following – TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card, TD Platinum Travel Visa Card or TD Gold Elite Visa Card (and provided you remain an Unlimited Account holder in good standing during that first year) = $650 annual value of features.

7Subject to credit approval. First year annual fee discount of $20 applies only to the Primary Cardholder for your choice of a new (to you) TD Credit Card from one of the following - TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card, TD Platinum Travel Visa Card or TD Gold Elite Visa Card – applied for at time of account opening and provided you remain an Unlimited Account holder in good standing for the first year. All other fees and charges applicable to the selected and approved TD Credit Card Account continue to apply.

Samsung and Samsung Galaxy Tab are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., used with permission. Screen images simulated. Product may not be exactly as shown.

At the end of the promotional period, your Next Issue service will end unless you sign up for a month-to-month subscription to Next Issue (at the then current rate) by providing your payment information at nextissue.ca under “Account Summary”. See their Terms of Use for full details.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:34 AM.
    Decaf and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Only the following 2 Accounts are eligible . There is a MONTHLY fee if you DON'T maintain a minimum balance..so be careful with that

All-Inclusive Banking Plan›

An all-inclusive account with unlimited transactions and everything you need for everyday banking.
    No monthly account fee with a minimum monthly balance of $5,000.
    monthly fee without minimum balance is $29.95

Unlimited Chequing Account›

An account with unlimited monthly transactions so you’ll never have to worry about exceeding your transactions.
    No monthly account fee
    with a minimum monthly balance of $4,000.
    monthly fee without minimum balance is $14.95

Plus you have to complete 2 of 3 following rquirements :

Set up and complete one Direct Deposit1

Complete one Pre-Authorized Debit transaction for $50 or more.1

Pay a minimum $50 Canadian Or U.S. bill online1
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:22 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The tablet is only worth around $ 200 , don't go by their inflated value ..also lot of terms & conditions & hoops & things you have to do , just to get that tablet, so its not worth it for most people.

If you got the tablet previously in 2013 or 2014 , you are NOT eligible .

I will pass on this , too much nonsense & too many fees & terms & conditions & hoops for a $ 200 tablet.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Apr 20th, 2015 at 11:24 AM.
    hcao, momof3heathens and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    The tablet is only worth around $ 200 , don't go by their inflated value ..also lot of terms & conditions & hoops & things you have to do , just to get that tablet, so its not worth it for most people.

If you got the tablet previously in 2013 or 2014 , you are NOT eligible .

I will pass on this , too much nonsense & too many fees & terms & conditions & hoops for a $ 200 tablet.
    They sure do make it like a great deal, but it sure isn't.
    momof3heathens likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If your not sure if you qualify, go into the branch or call the 1-800 line. I got told NO, because I have a credit card with TD. I do not have any accounts (its been 10 years or more), but because of my credit card, I am considered an existing customer and not eligible.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not bad if you need to open new account anyways.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I hate how banks are allowed to "bribe" you to get your business.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    If your not sure if you qualify, go into the branch or call the 1-800 line. I got told NO, because I have a credit card with TD. I do not have any accounts (its been 10 years or more), but because of my credit card, I am considered an existing customer and not eligible.
    Wow..that's stupid of them.

I didn't see anywhere in the terms and conditions , how you wouldn't qualify.

Thread Information