• 6 Post By Natalka
  • 4 Post By morningrose
  • 4 Post By rayraycanuck
  • 4 Post By coupondiva
  • 1 Post By Kwala

Thread: Just my Luck again at WM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I recently found out about the online clearance at WM. I had put some items in a shopping cart but didn't go through the checkout process as I was ignorant of the options that were available in terms of shipping. There was a brag posted here on SC regarding online clearance deals & shipping was free to a " grab & go locker".. Well, I posted a question related to ground shipping and I found out it was free if sent to a grab & go lockers (thanks Shawa Girl for letting me know). I immediately went to the WM website( via Ebates) and purchased the items that were still in my shopping cart. I ended up buying the following items for ~$14( incl tax)vs $81.
    I picked up my order yesterday( after 3 notices..they really want those lockers empty & fast but understandably so). I was really impressed with the lockers so easy to use( my 1st time using such amenity ) & besides the pjs being a tad long(no biggie as that may change when I wash them), I have no complaints about the items I ordered. They shipped the items on hangers too so that's good).
    BTW, when I went to the WM store, I couldn't help but going further in the store( primary intent was to look for Live Clean booklets for a friend( found some about 2 wks or so ago but they were all gone yesterday ) & I ended up noticing a lady trying on shoes beside a clearance display. They really looked nice on her feet & I complimented her & ended up getting a grey pair of flats by G21 for $9( reg $19, 2nd markdown too).They were cute, comfy, surprisingly roomy & a nice change from black, though I kept saying to myself "I hope these don't last just for 3 wks like the house slipper I bought after Christmas that was do cute & comfortably, just poorly made- fingers crossed).The cashier really liked the shoes & asked if anymore were there. I told her yes. & where they were. It's so hard to stop myself from shopping but I have no regrets because I'm doing so responsibly( not breaking the bank, but going do within my means)..who really could let those deals go by?
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    This thread is currently associated with: Via Rail
    ROMEO, Paapu, Shwa Girl and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, those are great deals for sure. Nice and for a cheap price. Love that kind of shopping. Thank you for sharing..............................
    ROMEO, Paapu, Shirnette and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Great brag! So lucky to have the option to use the Grab & Go lockers. As I understand it, they are currently available only in select stores in Ontario. Too bad for the rest of us that need to spend $50 to get the free shipping! Oh well! Hopefully they will be really successful and they can expand the program quickly. Enjoy your purchases!

denise

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    (thanks Shawa Girl for letting me know). I immediately went to the WM website( via Ebates) and purchased the items that were still in my shopping cart. I ended up buying the following items for ~$14( incl tax)vs $81.
    You are welcome.
    82% savings is great+ ebates rebates on top + free shipping

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Amazing deals shirnette. And shopping responsibly is an icing on the savings cake.
    ROMEO, Paapu, Shirnette and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Great deals for you!

Quote Originally Posted by coupondiva View Post
    Great brag! So lucky to have the option to use the Grab & Go lockers. As I understand it, they are currently available only in select stores in Ontario. Too bad for the rest of us that need to spend $50 to get the free shipping! Oh well! Hopefully they will be really successful and they can expand the program quickly. Enjoy your purchases!

denise
    You can have them ship to your nearest Canada Post location, free.
    uanoor, ROMEO, Paapu and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Good ones, will check in my walmart too

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Still a good grab on the clearance items using the pick up at the Canada Post outlet of your choice. No min. buy , free shipping to p.o If that works for you.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Thanks for the shipping to Canada Post info. I had no idea. Funny though, because I always wind up picking up everything at the post office in Shopper's Drug Mart anyway. haha

denise

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Great brag.
    Shirnette likes this.

Thread Information