• 1 Post By mihikasharma4
  • 1 Post By petrinaverbic
  • 2 Post By WendyGillan

Thread: Acne problem

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi friends,
    i have been sufferring from acne from past one month. I don't know whether it is real acne or not becuase i have not sufferred from acne in past. Please advice me any good natural cream or home remedy. i want to get rid of it immediately. reply me as soon as possible.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When my kids were teenagers and suffered from acne I bought Australian Tea Tree Oil from Holland & Barrett and used a clean cottonwool bud for each spot. It dried it up and stopped any recurrence. Make sure you use a clean bud for each application otherwise you are spreading it. Hope this helps.
    leymi15, Mia and nicole vernon like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Raw honey helps a lot. Also baking soda mixed with water to form a paste. Either or does the trick for me. You want to leave it on for 20 minutes then rinse with warm water. Don't use soap after. Any kind of salt would work though. I have used sea salt water spray in the past.
    nicole vernon likes this.
    Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you are suffering from acne problem then you can use herbal acne face wash.
    nicole vernon likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, thank you, but i am using a cream called riversol from clarity medspa for past one week, let's see what happens

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi friends, as i posted earlier that i am using a cream name riversol and approx 15 days have passed and itching has been reduced and redness is also thinning, so i hope i will get rid of my problem in coming days.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great it helped!
    I can only recommend products that won't dry your skin and are ph-neutral. You still need a good moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated but should avoid oily stuff.

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Tea tree oil with kaolin (clay) is really good for breakouts (yes, both ingredients should be in one cream (or mask). As I know, The Body Shop and Lush have those kind of masks.

The one and only, highly effective mask I used was Oriflame Tea Tree + Clay Mask. In my early 20s, when I used to have a pimple once a month, I put a little amount of that mask, and that's it. After some time I wiped that out, and the pimple was gone!

Now I again have a breakout once a month and can't find Oriflame anymore. Sephora has GlamGLow, but it is very weak (I mean, they put a very little amount of tea tree oil there), only the price is "strong", lol. I didn't try The Body Shop and Lush though.

But... Some days ago I found Oriflame on Ebay and ordered that from Italy. I highly recommend to try Oriflame Tea Tree+Clay Mask, it's not expensive, I would say, very affordable (around $10) and gives awesome results.

Name:  Masc-â-de-fa-¢-â-cu-argil-â-Öi-extract-din-arbore-de-ceai-Love-Nature-Oriflame.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  194.5 KB
    Last edited by Mia; Fri, May 22nd, 2015 at 10:38 AM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Make a cinnamon and honey mask and apply.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for your suggestions friend, but this cream riversol is working good , and my skin is better from past 10-15 days. I hope it will work good for me in future too.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicole vernon View Post
    Hi friends, as i posted earlier that i am using a cream name riversol and approx 15 days have passed and itching has been reduced and redness is also thinning, so i hope i will get rid of my problem in coming days.
    Its really great, if it is working for you. I can suggest you one of the natural skin care product, that worked on my wrinkles. I have found Clear 60 Ultra gel for the acne problem solution, You can see here @ http://www.naturescheer.com/product/ultra-gel/.
    ROMEO and AddyB like this.

Thread Information