User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Nov 25th, 2015
    Just received Safeway email direct coupons. There are multiple bonus airmiles coupon on purchase of giftcards such as GAP,roots, old navy, sears .
    Offers are :
    30 Airmiles on $25 Sears GC
    30 Airmiles on $25 Gap options gift card
    30 airmiles on $25 Old navy GC
    30 airmiles on $25 Roots GC

I would like to get sears, old navy , gap GC as I regularly shop at these stores. Iam somewhat confused with the terms and conditions on the email and on the coupon.
    The coupon says : "Limit one bonus offer per transaction , coupon must be presented ,,,,,,
    The email says : One coupon per eMail Direct subscriber. Coupon has no cash value, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon offer. No time extensions of expired offers. Coupons valid at all Safeway stores

Does that mean I can only use one of these coupons to buy one GC ?
    Can I buy all three gift cards in different transactions?
    Are these coupon bonus airmiles credited immediately ?

Can someone who has bought multiple GCS using AM bonus coupons in single / multiple transaction before please adviseName:  Airmiles promotion.JPG
Views: 208
Size:  109.7 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Gap, Old Navy, Roots, Safeway, Sears
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Seeing the PLU number is different on each coupon, I think you can use all 3 coupons to buy 1 of each card in the same transaction. If you want to buy more than 1 card for the same merchant, split into multiple transaction.

You should see the number of Airmiles earned on the receipt but it will not post to Airmiles account immediately. For me, usually take 1-2 weeks for posting.

Hope it helps.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes you can use each coupon once per transaction. If you want 10 of one kind you need to do 10 different transactions. If you want to buy one of each kind of giftcard you can do it all in one transaction.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Yes you can use each coupon once per transaction. If you want 10 of one kind you need to do 10 different transactions. If you want to buy one of each kind of giftcard you can do it all in one transaction.
    Ok tried one of each gc with coupons in one transaction did not work only one old navy offer got posted . Cancelled and then tried each store gc in seperate transaction still did not work . Gues I would have to call airmiles ?
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anymore updates on how to get the airmiles for the gc if you are purchasing more that one?

Thread Information