User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: McDonalds: Would you like kale with that?

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I don't get if they are trying to attract a new customer base or what. Imo people that complain about the food at McDs wouldn't go there even if they serve healthy food, so changing the menu to suit those people is not going to increase sales. They should stick with what they are good at and known for. Maybe add onion rings to the menu instead.

My McD indulgence is their poutine. Mmmm, gives me cravings just thinking about it
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    McDonald's commercials for their new salads is out. The salad with kale, well, not much kale. Just a bit. But the critics don't like the fat in this salad with the dressing and everything.
    you just have to make sure not to use the whole pouch. I never use the full pouch on fat food salads because it gets soggy
    Candini likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree its more about getting new customers. Or getting customers that go once in a while to go there more often
    Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    I don't get if they are trying to attract a new customer base or what. Imo people that complain about the food at McDs wouldn't go there even if they serve healthy food, so changing the menu to suit those people is not going to increase sales. They should stick with what they are good at and known for. Maybe add onion rings to the menu instead.

My McD indulgence is their poutine. Mmmm, gives me cravings just thinking about it
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my grandmother served it steamed with potatoes. funny to see how trendy it is now! I cut the stems off so it isn't so tough.
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish they offered vegetarian options of their salads with tofu perhaps.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Join me in earning $$ on swagbucks. I've made $580 so far!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

McDonalds is losing so much of their market share while A&W has made steady gains with their "hormone-free" offerings. They're trying to be everything for everyone and it's not working; the 'experts' suggest they stick to fast food, tasty, hot, and cheap and leave the healthy choices to someone else before they get too far down the fast food ladder...
    walkonby likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information