User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Combining 2 personal offers & coupon ID

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I redeemed 2 coupons last Friday .....3000 WUB $10 food and snacks, and 12000 with any $50 purchase, my base points were 600, both the coupons were loaded and went through automatically. Yesterday I received only 3000 from the first promo, while I expected to get only 12000 from the second promo, wondering whether to call customer service.
    I think it's worth a phone call to ask about it....if anything, they should award the larger of the two points offers, not the smaller one when you meet both threshholds
    hcao, amira84 and IthinkIcan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Yes. The new rule is that only one spending threshold coupon will apply. So in this case, the 8000 would not be credited, so if you are spending the $75, but you want to make sure you still have the 8000 offer to use separately then make sure that one is not loaded when you do your $75 shop, then you can still use it in another transaction.
    Just a note about this. I don't get emails so have to keep checking offers before I shop. System is loading some of my offers (other than the Friday 7) automatically. So one may not be aware a new coupon is loaded. May only apply to those who do not get emails?
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Just a note about this. I don't get emails so have to keep checking offers before I shop. System is loading some of my offers (other than the Friday 7) automatically. So one may not be aware a new coupon is loaded. May only apply to those who do not get emails?

System is loading your offers automatically? Lol. That made me laugh! Not on you, but i am laughing at the system. Lol
    Lauralove2save likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I redeemed 2 coupons last Friday .....3000 WUB $10 food and snacks, and 12000 with any $50 purchase, my base points were 600, both the coupons were loaded and went through automatically. Yesterday I received only 3000 from the first promo, while I expected to get only 12000 from the second promo, wondering whether to call customer service.
    Did you get your 12000 points yet or did you call customer service yet? I would call them if you did not get the points. They should at least give you the higher points instead of the 3000 if you cannot use two coupons. I think it is worth a try. We are all trying to get used to this new system of loaded coupons.
    iheartcoupons likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

But if you spent $60, which you must have based on your base points, and obviously met the conditions of the food and snacks since it was awarded, you should receive both sets of points. You also met the conditions of the 12,000 points by spending $50 beyond the $10 on food and snacks
    IthinkIcan likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    147 (100%)

I'm having trouble with this too. Trying not to be angry - yet.
    I went in Friday. I had 2 coupons loaded. One: 8000 WUB $30 food/snack, Two: 12,000 WUB $50 on anything.
    I did a transaction for $30 on food (careful to have just food). Two coupon codes showed up (of course I don't know what they're for as codes don't show online). I then did a separate transaction for the $50. Nothing. I called home to have my husband check my account. It said both were redeemed (on the first transaction). Not happy.
    I'm going to call tomorrow. They had better fix it. Very embarrassing. Cashiers don't know anything about how it should work, and don't have power to fix it anyway. Do you put your items back? Do you buy it hoping they will fix it? Naturally I was only buying it to get the points. Otherwise I would have done a redemption the next day.
    In this case I couldn't have followed the advice I just read about only loading one at a time.
    Frustrating...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    System is loading your offers automatically? Lol. That made me laugh! Not on you, but i am laughing at the system. Lol
    Yep. My Monday only offer went straight to 'loaded' on my phone and computer. Loaded this morning by the system, not me.

Update May 21 - this is not happening now
    Last edited by WINNIPEGZELDA; Thu, May 21st, 2015 at 08:34 PM.
    amira84 likes this.

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Okay, newbie in the shoppers thread here. So, I have 2 personal offers: 20x points WUS $25 or more in store, also, 8,000 pts. WUS $30 on food or snack. Do I have to do two separate transactions so I can get these pts ?
    momi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    Okay, newbie in the shoppers thread here. So, I have 2 personal offers: 20x points WUS $25 or more in store, also, 8,000 pts. WUS $30 on food or snack. Do I have to do two separate transactions so I can get these pts ?
    I assume one is valid today only and one is valid till friday? But no, those won't combine.
    Last edited by annedougherty; Mon, May 18th, 2015 at 09:39 AM.
    Momof3girlies and momi like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

^LOL! duh, thanks for pointing the dates out. coffee must kick into gear!
    momi and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by savess View Post
    I'm having trouble with this too. Trying not to be angry - yet.
    I went in Friday. I had 2 coupons loaded. One: 8000 WUB $30 food/snack, Two: 12,000 WUB $50 on anything.
    I did a transaction for $30 on food (careful to have just food). Two coupon codes showed up (of course I don't know what they're for as codes don't show online). I then did a separate transaction for the $50. Nothing. I called home to have my husband check my account. It said both were redeemed (on the first transaction). Not happy.
    I'm going to call tomorrow. They had better fix it. Very embarrassing. Cashiers don't know anything about how it should work, and don't have power to fix it anyway. Do you put your items back? Do you buy it hoping they will fix it? Naturally I was only buying it to get the points. Otherwise I would have done a redemption the next day.
    In this case I couldn't have followed the advice I just read about only loading one at a time.
    Frustrating...
    I posted this in another thread but here's the quickie version.
    I had same situation where system redeemed offer without me reaching the $ amount on the offer.
    Called and sounds like they are working on this as rep agreed it's an error.
    She was not able to physically move the offer back, but noted on account I could shop to the $ needed and they would give points.
    Shopped yesterday 8000 wus $30, called and points awarded.
    Until fixed, system will redeem any loaded larger offers, even if don't qualify.
    momi and amira84 like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers should start selling smart phones (and free wifi) because it looks like each of us will need them to load one big coupon at a time between two transactions. BTW. What a waste of time to fiddle around with a phone and do two transactions while causing a line to form behind you
    momi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

okay so I just checked my points. I spent 78.7 before taxes, but I had coupons so my base points were 860, I got 3102 points from coupons that day. I checked back and I got 16340 points for the 20 times coupon, then I just looked again hoping to get the 8000 points and I got 17100....I am so confused now, it must have been a mistake. Total points for my shop was 36542! I won't complain unless they take em back lol

EDIT: I BELIEVE THE 17000 POINTS WERE FROM A PREVIOUS OFFER
    Last edited by tara22ca; Thu, May 21st, 2015 at 04:33 PM.
    momi, amira84 and wahiariis like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Shoppers should start selling smart phones (and free wifi) because it looks like each of us will need them to load one big coupon at a time between two transactions. BTW. What a waste of time to fiddle around with a phone and do two transactions while causing a line to form behind you
    If the computer is loading 2 offers onto one transaction and you want to do 2 separate transactions with 2 different coupons, wouldn't it be easier if you could use 2 separate printed coupons instead of 2 loaded coupons? Call me old fashioned but I prefer using the old printed coupons than loading the coupons. There seems to be so many problems and glitches with the new system of loading coupons.
    I love PC points and loading the offers for PC. I have never had any problems or issues with loading the PC offers or getting my PC points.
    I love the Optimum program but I don't feel comfortable with this new system of loading the offers because of all the problems that I have read about in the forum. I am glad that I am receiving emails that give me the choice of printing or loading the offers.
    momi likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information