User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Combining 2 personal offers & coupon ID

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    If the computer is loading 2 offers onto one transaction and you want to do 2 separate transactions with 2 different coupons, wouldn't it be easier if you could use 2 separate printed coupons instead of 2 loaded coupons? Call me old fashioned but I prefer using the old printed coupons than loading the coupons. There seems to be so many problems and glitches with the new system of loading coupons.
    I love PC points and loading the offers for PC. I have never had any problems or issues with loading the PC offers or getting my PC points.
    I love the Optimum program but I don't feel comfortable with this new system of loading the offers because of all the problems that I have read about in the forum. I am glad that I am receiving emails that give me the choice of printing or loading the offers.
    I also have the choice to print or load the offer but not all of us are getting emails any more,
    this past Wednesday I loaded the offer and printed the coupon too,because with this new system you have too look for the coupon codes,,,otherwise it will be difficult to understand which offer has been redeemed and which not.
    Anna Michele and JasmineTea like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    I also have the choice to print or load the offer but not all of us are getting emails any more,
    this past Wednesday I loaded the offer and printed the coupon too,because with this new system you have too look for the coupon codes,,,otherwise it will be difficult to understand which offer has been redeemed and which not.
    I wish Shoppers would give everyone the choice to print or load the coupons. I also don't like that the loaded coupons have no codes like the printed coupons have.
    I am hoping that Shoppers will keep sending me the emails that give you the choice to print or load.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I want to purchase pampers and Huggies wipes(donate to women's shelter,they asked me last time as they are low on baby stuff).I would like to purchase using vib point coupons and I have personal offer 12000 bp wub 50, so can I include wipes in $50 and points would be awarded?
    TIA
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    I want to purchase pampers and Huggies wipes(donate to women's shelter,they asked me last time as they are low on baby stuff).I would like to purchase using vib point coupons and I have personal offer 12000 bp wub 50, so can I include wipes in $50 and points would be awarded?
    TIA

You can definitely use your vib coupons for diapers and wipes but keep in mind that these coupons are applied on lunch once in each transaction. For example, you can buy 2 huggies wipes packs but you will get huggies wipes coupon applied only once in your transaction awarding you 2000 pts, not 4000 pts for 2 packs. You can buy diapers , wipes and each code will be applied once.
    morningrose likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    You can definitely use your vib coupons for diapers and wipes but keep in mind that these coupons are applied on lunch once in each transaction. For example, you can buy 2 huggies wipes packs but you will get huggies wipes coupon applied only once in your transaction awarding you 2000 pts, not 4000 pts for 2 packs. You can buy diapers , wipes and each code will be applied once.
    Thanks dear,took Huggies and pampers each one with 2000 bp on DHs card, once personalized points issue is solved I would use on my card too.My plan is to purchase least 10 boxes in next month,purchasing wipes after 5 years .
    amira84 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information