• 2 Post By wahiariis
  • 3 Post By Mrs_Dean_Winchester
  • 1 Post By elusive
  • 2 Post By d.ot

Thread: SDM redemption and physician's formula makeup paying me - got the photo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent all day yesterday resisting spending points but today I had to ...but to justify I used coupons, Checkout 51 and sending out my Physician's Formula rebates. Subtotal was $104.28 + 13.18 tax - Redeemed for $100. Paid $17.46 ( Checkout 51 $2 and $59 in Physician Formula rebates!)Name:  IMG_0195.JPG
Views: 684
Size:  38.0 KB

Physicians Formula is on sale for 40% off today. My girls will love the make up for Christmas. Here's the receipt.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the PF makeup sale combined with the rebates are a steal! i was going to buy some but i don't wear makeup much. i'm curious though, how will you do the rebates? wouldn't you need separate receipts or you're just gonna try and send it to one address?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome redemption.

And i have the same question about all these physicians formula rebates. I have finish rebates forms and 3 rebates have almost the same address except that their P. O. Boxes are consecutive numbers. I want to buy all three items i one receipt. But don't know if i'll get lucky to get all the rebates back or not.
    ticul, Arvilish and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the rebates I lucked out because 4 of them are on the same form - Argan oil make up - but since the other 2 are not I filled in the forms put them all together and wrote a "nice note" - for the address the PO Box is the same except for the 2 digit code so I put all 3 codes on the envelope. As with all rebates now I will wait to find out if it will work. Doing with a redemption was the only way I was willing to risk it - as I did get the makeup for free so the rebates are like icing on the cake.
    ticul, elusive, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ottawacouponlady View Post
    Spent all day yesterday resisting spending points but today I had to ...but to justify I used coupons, Checkout 51 and sending out my Physician's Formula rebates. Subtotal was $104.28 + 13.18 tax - Redeemed for $100. Paid $17.46 ( Checkout 51 $2 and $59 in Physician Formula rebates!)Name:  IMG_0195.JPG
Views: 684
Size:  38.0 KB

Physicians Formula is on sale for 40% off today. My girls will love the make up for Christmas. Here's the receipt.
    Great deal on the physician formula..I already sent in my rebate for quite a few and now I have noticed that all the physician formulas,that I see,don't have the rebate on the box..which SDM did you find them at?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Awesome redemption.

And i have the same question about all these physicians formula rebates. I have finish rebates forms and 3 rebates have almost the same address except that their P. O. Boxes are consecutive numbers. I want to buy all three items i one receipt. But don't know if i'll get lucky to get all the rebates back or not.
    You can by them all on 1 receipt but ask for duplicate receipts from the cashier..if you need 3 ask for 3.. This way you get your bonus points etc and you have separate receipts to get your rebates..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, nice redemtion for sure. I want to try the Physicians Formula product one day and I want to know if there is a coupon for them. Thank you for sharing a great brag.......................................

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I sent in one receipt for all 4 of my Physician's Formula Argan Wear Products Purchased, included all 4 of the little stickers on the package, and received 4 separate cheques in the mail, each for the rebate amount. 3 cheques for $9 each and 1 cheque for $8. I actually just cashed it yesterday
    csaund21 and ottawacouponlady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i emailed them earlier on to clarify if you can send multiple rebates with one receipt and this was the response i got:

Thank you for your interest in Physicians Formula Cosmetics. In response
    to your question, yes you put all in one envelope they are all going to
    same address, but different departments and each rebate form has the
    different department number.

After addressing envelope, make sure you right all departement numbers on
    envelope and it will be past to appropriate departments.
    elusive, d.ot and ottawacouponlady like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ awesome. thanks for writing them. now here's to hoping there will be a 40% sale and points promotion overlap in the near future
    ottawacouponlady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Dean_Winchester View Post
    i emailed them earlier on to clarify if you can send multiple rebates with one receipt and this was the response i got:

Thank you for your interest in Physicians Formula Cosmetics. In response
    to your question, yes you put all in one envelope they are all going to
    same address, but different departments and each rebate form has the
    different department number.

After addressing envelope, make sure you right all departement numbers on
    envelope and it will be past to appropriate departments.
    It's great that you got a response from them - and thanks for letting us all know about including multiple rebates into one envelope

It irks me to think an employee sent out such a poorly written email. It just looks really unprofessional on behalf of the company. Almost sounds like an automatically generated translated message from a really weak web translator. This turned into a rant...but I just had to comment

Thread Information