User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: new shoppers coupon policy for loaded offers??

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I asked my favourite cosmetics consultant at SDM if lob laws is trying to finish optimum program and is trying to replace it with pcplus. She said absolutely not. She said that they are taking ideas from pcplus program and implementing it at SDM but there is absolutely no truth that optimum program is going to be replaced.

She told me that SDM is still a different thing from loblaws; SDM and loblaws are still different entities. Although both of them owned by same person....

Whew! Thank God!
    Last edited by amira84; Tue, May 19th, 2015 at 08:27 PM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

points on the difference on redemption?? Receipt shows loaded 20x offer but not showing as redeemed online..??

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bryceton View Post
    and this is exactly what im talking about...
    notice on your receipt it will show as redeemed but on shoppers website it wont show as redeemed!.. thus not getting credited with points.. I think they look at spending amounts now rather than base points in the new system..

as for me I had this on friday may 8th theres a chance it will show up late but since its not showing up as redeemd on shoppers website i doubt it..
    and I had this on my spouses card too and never got the points.. (on a may 11th offer got credited points, but didnt use coupons on that purchase...)

and same thing today (monday) used 20x points on $50 purchase but really only spent around $30 as had coupons (2001) and over 500 base points.. but it doesnt show up as redeemed at shoppers website..
    hopefully just glitches.. but im betting the fun maybe soon over..
    In my opinion if your receipt is showing that you redeem the coupon,you will get the points within 5 days,
    Because We are still receiving email coupons too for our accounts me,my hubby and sister so for my account I don't load the offers,I print them and then use them on system it shows up I did not redeem any offer but I get the points.
    One offer I used twice,because it was not showing up on my account as loaded or used
    So I know if you receipt shows that you have used the coupon then no worries,
    If you don't get the points,just call 1800 # tell them what date you made the purchase,they will scan the receipt from the system and will award you points.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nothing has been change,
    Vendor coupon 2001 still does qualify for all promotions.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Nothing has been change,
    Vendor coupon 2001 still does qualify for all promotions.
    @bryceton
    Sorry I was wrong,

I was at my local sdm today I had an offer get 16000 points WUS $60,
    I had around $20 in coupons but oh my God I can not believe it,it was showing on the screen but because of coupons at the end,it did disappear.i was very upset what's going on.
    Cashier called the supervisor and she said with the digital system lots of things are going to change,
    So she gave the favour she said I am going to refund you every thing and I will also refund you $20 coupons.
    But when are going to repurchase again you can not use the coupons ,I said that's fine with me.
    She refund me and then I re bought every thing again but did not use the coupon and was very surprised the digital coupon showed up this time on my receipt.
    So in this my shopping trip,I am told the new thing the digital offer for spend xyz and get xyz points will not go through if using coupons to bring down your op

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes these things happening now.
    Today I bought about $21 of food. Had a loaded coupon 4000 pts wus $20. And after I used coupons values $2s. Coupon code didn't appear. My offer still valid. So I call just now and C.S lady give me the same reason. She said what she can do after two days when offer will expired she will add 4000 pts in my account.
    So now we will get points for a specific product even after using coupons but for points need to spend a fixed amount of money we have spend that much money before coupons. So they are smarter now.
    Ok much harder than past but still like optimum program.

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @bryceton
    Sorry I was wrong,

I was at my local sdm today I had an offer get 16000 points WUS $60,
    I had around $20 in coupons but oh my God I can not believe it,it was showing on the screen but because of coupons at the end,it did disappear.i was very upset what's going on.
    Cashier called the supervisor and she said with the digital system lots of things are going to change,
    So she gave the favour she said I am going to refund you every thing and I will also refund you $20 coupons.
    But when are going to repurchase again you can not use the coupons ,I said that's fine with me.
    She refund me and then I re bought every thing again but did not use the coupon and was very surprised the digital coupon showed up this time on my receipt.
    So in this my shopping trip,I am told the new thing the digital offer for spend xyz and get xyz points will not go through if using coupons to bring down your op
    momi likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information