User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers May 21 - 27

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Today only: Pampers wipes are $2.99 and there's $2 on Checkout 51. Pay 99 cents plus tax, but get 2000 Optimum points, worth $2.50 at the lowest redemption level

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/v...nths&Email=VIB
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

can anyone use the VIB coupons or does your card need to be registered with program? Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    bought renee's dressing at walmart last night for $3.47.
    It was also $3.47 in Ajax Walmart. $3.47 must be Walmart's new lower price; previous price of $4.19-$4.69 was expensive.

Don't forgot to upload receipt for Snap.Groupon Renee's cashback $1.50 as well.
    couponlady, Ladybug2011 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any sales on DREAM Non Dairy for $2 or less? Shoppers only has DREAM Rice on sale 2 for $4 and today is last day, but we want DREAM Non Dairy Almond and/ Cashew and/or Coconut. I've checkout thru main flyers and can't find any sales. If you see, post here. Thanks.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    can anyone use the VIB coupons or does your card need to be registered with program? Thanks
    Not sure. It's easy to sign up though. I signed up with my friend's due date
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Not sure. It's easy to sign up though. I signed up with my friend's due date
    i used it without registering. it worked.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    It was also $3.47 in Ajax Walmart. $3.47 must be Walmart's new lower price; previous price of $4.19-$4.69 was expensive.

Don't forgot to upload receipt for Snap.Groupon Renee's cashback $1.50 as well.
    No Frills also has Renee's for $3.47
    Ladybug2011 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

my offers vary from mine to other members. My app had an offer for catelli gluten free that didn't show up on my regular log in. It was a nice surprise since I got 2 using FPC and then co51 rebate.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

my offers vary from mine to other members. My app had an offer for catelli gluten free that didn't show up on my regular log in. It was a nice surprise since I got 2 using FPC and then co51 rebate.
    I also got a Catelli gluten free for $0.75.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My local Superstore has Olay Fresh Effects BB cream reg. $9.98 on sale for $.94. Bought 4 yesterday (2 receipts,redeemed 1 for each co51 account). Wished I had bought more so went back this afternoon and bought another 9. Lots left, in the aisle endcap, not on a clearance shelf. YMMV.

Here is a link (another company though). If I'm not supposed to link someone else's site, could someone please let me know. Still learning.
    https://well.ca/products/olay-fresh-...eam_67811.html
    Purdee, sweetmomma, rockco and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any sales on DREAM Non Dairy for $2 or less? Shoppers only has DREAM Rice on sale 2 for $4 and today is last day, but we want DREAM Non Dairy Almond and/ Cashew and/or Coconut. I've checkout thru main flyers and can't find any sales. If you see, post here. Thanks.
    If you're interested, Fortino had an in-store sale of non dairy products 2 for $4 or $2 each, included Dream, Natura & Blue Diamond. Needless to say, I got DREAM and took advantage of the $1 cashback. Fortino had a good selection and quantity. Hope this info helps others.
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you're interested, Fortino had an in-store sale of non dairy products 2 for $4 or $2 each, included Dream, Natura & Blue Diamond. Needless to say, I got DREAM and took advantage of the $1 cashback. Fortino had a good selection and quantity. Hope this info helps others.
    Would you happen to know if Fortino's carries the Dream Almond or Dream Almond blended with other things (I think these are new). I'm not near a Fortinos but may be near one midweek and am considering stopping. And thank you for posting.
    Last edited by maple7; Sat, May 23rd, 2015 at 07:48 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    My local Superstore has Olay Fresh Effects BB cream reg. $9.98 on sale for $.94. Bought 4 yesterday (2 receipts,redeemed 1 for each co51 account). Wished I had bought more so went back this afternoon and bought another 9. Lots left, in the aisle endcap, not on a clearance shelf. YMMV.

Here is a link (another company though). If I'm not supposed to link someone else's site, could someone please let me know. Still learning.
    https://well.ca/products/olay-fresh-...eam_67811.html
    OMG, great price !!!! ... wonder which gta location did you get it from , would love to get some ... even with out the checkout rebate , it's still a steal !!!!
    sweetmomma likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you use a recipt on valid offers on Checkout51, Snap and a new site to me Zweet??

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WillieP View Post
    Can you use a recipt on valid offers on Checkout51, Snap and a new site to me Zweet??

Yes you can
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information