Free Bayer contour next, Freestyle precision meters wub 100 strips
    Free Prevage anti-aging treatment boosting cleanser
    Free Adidas cap

2000bp wub2 LB VitC, BIC disposable razors,
    2000bp LB Glucosamine
    5000bp Nautica, Davidoff, NUXE, LB Hair regrowth
    1000bp wub2 Loreal V.B. mascara,
    500bp wub2 Quo applicators or cosmetics sponges

20x Gosh & Quo cosmetics, LB Health support products, Strivectin labs, Avene,

10x Vichy, Cover FX primer, LB Stevia, Sexy Mother Pucker, QUO cosmetics bags

5x Vichy, LB Calcium,VitD,minerals, Oregano oil or soft gels, Echinacea products, Decora home accessories, Stylize sunglasses,
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Spring Shoes
    Last edited by sirandrewr; Sat, May 23rd, 2015 at 03:41 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you @sirandrewr . And it's very brave of you to stop sdm-ing. I can't imagine myself taking a break from sdm.

Do you have any plans for how long are you going to stay away from sdm business? Keep us posted on how your "mid-year resolution" is going...
    Last edited by amira84; Wed, May 20th, 2015 at 12:39 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought pickles, condiments, crackers, marshmallows and other stuff like that with one redemption and a laptop with another. I have a full chest freezer and cases of soup, fish and other non perishables. I'm stocked up with hygiene products too.
    My very helpful SDM staff are going on holidays. My shopping buddy had 2 mistakes and I had 1 for loadable offers. I'm not guessing on offers that are vague. We have been looking for one or two people to join us for the 18,500 and 20x offers and sharing deals. Someone who buys cosmetics and fragrances or baby/pet supplies and another one who is a senior would be awesome.
    We won 3 contests that gave us a stack of FPCs for meat and other food that expire from May to Sept that needs to be used up.
    I have to buy some medical supplies in June but will only use on 18,500 or 20x day. Hopefully its late June. I always do something crazy in July and its already in the works.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    I bought pickles, condiments, crackers, marshmallows and other stuff like that with one redemption and a laptop with another. I have a full chest freezer and cases of soup, fish and other non perishables. I'm stocked up with hygiene products too.
    My very helpful SDM staff are going on holidays. My shopping buddy had 2 mistakes and I had 1 for loadable offers. I'm not guessing on offers that are vague. We have been looking for one or two people to join us for the 18,500 and 20x offers and sharing deals. Someone who buys cosmetics and fragrances or baby/pet supplies and another one who is a senior would be awesome.
    We won 3 contests that gave us a stack of FPCs for meat and other food that expire from May to Sept that needs to be used up.
    I have to buy some medical supplies in June but will only use on 18,500 or 20x day. Hopefully its late June. I always do something crazy in July and its already in the works.
    Ooooooo something crazy that sounds like fun!!!!
    Last edited by Glendon Preece; Wed, May 20th, 2015 at 01:03 PM.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow... that's awesome sirandrewr. And I can't wait to see what happens at your end in July.

Thread Information