User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Need help with this week-ends promotion...

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I'm sure you will get your 8,000 pts for snacks and food because this is one of the only promotions that isn't based on SDM promo, you don't have to use your card for this one..everyone gets it if they spend $75.00, so,technically you're not combining 2. So if you didn't get it you would be able to challenge it.
    Yeah the register prompts them to hand you the gift cards...nothing is tied to your optimum card.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh sheesh, thank you for clearing that up....it didn't even dawn on me that this promo wasn't tied to optimum cards, I may need to rethink my plans for shopping this weekend now

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you so much for explaining this promo. Now I'll keep an eye on my tomorrow 'so coupons. Clap, clap!
    Ivanasavalot and momi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I've learned anything in this group is that if you want to rack up a gazillion points...have kids. Lol. They sound very expensive.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The promo gift cards are given at cashier and store discretion even when the cash register prompts them to. If the cards have to be swiped then you can't combine the first personalized offer with flyer promo.
    If your store is like mine they won't give it if you used any other promo. Interestingly another store didn't give the contest card on 2 redemptions but my regular store did on every transaction.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    The promo gift cards are given at cashier and store discretion even when the cash register prompts them to. If the cards have to be swiped then you can't combine the first personalized offer with flyer promo.
    If your store is like mine they won't give it if you used any other promo. Interestingly another store didn't give the contest card on 2 redemptions but my regular store did on every transaction.
    That's unfortunate for you that your store operates that way. This isn't combining Optimum promos, as one is not an Optimum promo. You don't require a card to receive it
    momi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    I had the same experience one store would give it to me another would not. But if you are now using loaded offers and not handing them a coupon to enter they cant refuse. They dont even know what offers are loaded to your card.
    Anna Michele and momi like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information