User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Milk does not count as a food or snack product in Shoppers

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Doesn't get any better than this...wicked deal. There is a few manager stickers going on at my local currently

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    I used the 3000 pts offer wus $10 on food or snacks and bought milk, bread, crackers for $11.97 - $4.00 manager stickers. Received 3000 pts.
    dizzyb and ottawacouponlady like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

At www.dictionary.reference.com, it defines food to be "any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.". There are also definitions that define foods as solids. I think in cases like these where milk can be one or the other, they should state it in the exclusions.

And if milk is not food, why does it have eggs to the left of it and yogurt on it's right at my SDM?
    dededi likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well you and I can both agree on that comment, but as you well know...false advertising is rampant in every facet on life. You think you are getting one thing, only to find out later that you've been duped.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    At www.dictionary.reference.com, it defines food to be "any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.". There are also definitions that define foods as solids. I think in cases like these where milk can be one or the other, they should state it in the exclusions.

And if milk is not food, why does it have eggs to the left of it and yogurt on it's right at my SDM?

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyb View Post
    This is unnecessary. Can we please maintain dignified conversation without belittling?
    It is not unnecessary at all...what was necessary was the editing and locking of other threads, making that a valid question.
    dededi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    It is not unnecessary at all...what was necessary was the editing and locking of other threads, making that a valid question.
    The point was that we can disagree without using degrading words.
    Last edited by dizzyb; Thu, Aug 20th, 2015 at 01:24 PM.
    dededi likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

even baby ceral don't count as food. smh @ sdm... I bought 2 chips and baby ceral and dint get the points so had to get another chips.
    dededi likes this.
    Super points is back, Start earning extra cash by doing surveys, watching videos etc by clicking herehttps://www.superpoints.com/join/pf3...2DTZEquLq4Wnjk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

About the food/snacks coupon, used mine today for milk and eggs and it went through no problem. Just a note for those that aren't able to get it to work on milk. There's no reason you shouldnt be getting the offer unless certain laws/regulations in your neck of the woods prohibit this (I'm in ON btw).
    WINNIPEGZELDA and JasmineTea like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    About the food/snacks coupon, used mine today for milk and eggs and it went through no problem. Just a note for those that aren't able to get it to work on milk. There's no reason you shouldnt be getting the offer unless certain laws/regulations in your neck of the woods prohibit this (I'm in ON btw).
    I bought milk and eggs and it did not work last week. I am in Ontario too. For me sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Very frustrating.
    Liliia likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@JasmineTea
    What a bummer...is the inconsistency always at the same store? I can imagine the frustration. Hold on to your receipts to show them that it does actually go through!! I hope you get your points when you call in.
    JasmineTea likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    @JasmineTea
    What a bummer...is the inconsistency always at the same store? I can imagine the frustration. Hold on to your receipts to show them that it does actually go through!! I hope you get your points when you call in.
    @d.ot the inconsistency is at the same store since I mostly shop at the same store.
    The first time I went back to the store to ask a full time cashier why I did not get the points and she actually said to me that milk does not count because it is not a food and milk is a beverage and beverages do not count. When I called Shoppers the csr said the same thing to me but I argued (nicely) to her and she ended up giving me the points but she made a point to remind me that in the future I could not count milk as a food.
    It is very frustrating since milk sometime works and sometimes does not for me.
    But next time it happens I am going to ask them why does it not count if there is a picture of a milk carton with the coupon offer.
    Liliia, dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Milk should count, I am in QC and used my promotion coupon last week, bought milk and eggs and I've successfully got my 4,000 points.
    dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It works for me in toronto last week too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post

I am the easiest going, blunt, friendliest person you will ever want to meet.
    My evil bro says the EXACT SAME thing, especially after eating my chocolate "I am trying to help you lose weight"! :p *Fear being in ignore list*

I have never received e-mail points for buying milk whether it is 15x or 5x or $spent $10 get 1000
    Last edited by Arvilish; Fri, Sep 25th, 2015 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Grraammarr
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information