User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Cashier dont want to give rainchecks on the Glade Wax Warmer because people abuse

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    People abuse and clearing shelves,no ordering proper stock.
    there is a chance that they might not be able to get in more stock (they could order 300 but only be sent 20 because the warehouse just doesn't have the stock to send them) i saw this happen quite alot at places when stacking was going on

the stores can't always anticipate what coupons are out there to get the deal unless they are couponers themselves.. again i look back to stacking days at SOF there was one cashier who would regularly tell the manager "you need to order tons of this product because it will sell out instantly" and the manager at first was very hesitant (they don't want to get stuck with excess stock having to massively mark it down on clearance)

while i do not agree with denying a raincheck because they feel couponers are taking advantage of a good deal(they could easily put a limit on the raincheck).. they do have the right to deny a raincheck for valid reasons
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The wax melter is $8.97 at walmart. Use the $6 coupon then submit to Snap for $6. So you get it for free plus you earn $3. :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information