• 5 Post By CrazyQT
  • 1 Post By CrazyQT
  • 1 Post By csaund21

Thread: Dang it! *resolved*

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

*resolved today - Customer service added the points *

I just returned from Shoppers having bought a bunch of crap I probably didn't need *cough*chips, chocolate *cough* but had a coupon for 3000 bp WUS $10. Hubby likes chips and I LOVE chocolate so why not. I am not feeling the greatest today and wasn't paying as close attention as I should have been. There was a screaming child in line behind me and I already had a raging headache so I just paid and left.

I get home and hubby is putting the chips away. I asked him for the receipt so I could see my balance. I noticed I did not get the points even though I spent over $10 I also noticed I was overcharged on a bag of chips by .50c. GRRRRR

On the bottom of the receipt it says digital coupon not available 101. What the heck? Has anyone else had issues today with coupons?

Anyways I've sent off an email asking for my points. We will see what happens.

As for the overcharge. I guess I'll just have to suck that one up even though it irks me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by CrazyQT; Mon, Jun 8th, 2015 at 08:57 PM.
    Ciel, Poobah, dededi and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyQT View Post
    I just returned from Shoppers having bought a bunch of crap I probably didn't need *cough*chips, chocolate *cough* but had a coupon for 3000 bp WUS $10. Hubby likes chips and I LOVE chocolate so why not. I am not feeling the greatest today and wasn't paying as close attention as I should have been. There was a screaming child in line behind me and I already had a raging headache so I just paid and left.

I get home and hubby is putting the chips away. I asked him for the receipt so I could see my balance. I noticed I did not get the points even though I spent over $10 I also noticed I was overcharged on a bag of chips by .50c. GRRRRR

On the bottom of the receipt it says digital coupon not available 101. What the heck? Has anyone else had issues today with coupons?

Anyways I've sent off an email asking for my points. We will see what happens.

As for the overcharge. I guess I'll just have to suck that one up even though it irks me.
    Just wondering, do you get a better response via email or phone? I always phone in asap.
    Ciel, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Just wondering, do you get a better response via email or phone? I always phone in asap.
    I generally use email. That way I have proof of the conversation.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had that happen back on May 22nd, same "digital coupon not available 101" message. I phoned and after checking that I had indeed loaded the coupon, they awarded me the points immediately. Went very smoothly, so I'm sure you'll get them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry for your trouble... I strongly recommending takings a bite of chocolate and chips at the same time. So yummy (something I'm not allowed to eat).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poobah View Post
    Sorry for your trouble... I strongly recommending takings a bite of chocolate and chips at the same time. So yummy (something I'm not allowed to eat).
    Excellent advice. I think I'll go do that right now
    Ciel, lilo0003, barato and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorken View Post
    I had that happen back on May 22nd, same "digital coupon not available 101" message. I phoned and after checking that I had indeed loaded the coupon, they awarded me the points immediately. Went very smoothly, so I'm sure you'll get them.
    Good to hear
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

I also got the 'digital coupon not available' msg a couple weeks ago on a 6000 WUS 30 shop and I called it the rep added the points immediately!
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information