User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By frugallegemom

Thread: Community Closet Clothing Sale-$1/bag on June 12, 4-8pm

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Spotted this item in this week's Too Good To Miss listings. Event is on Concession Street (yes there are detours due to construction) but this could be worth the walk/bus/ride to get there:

Community Closet Clothing sale, June 12, 4 to 8 p.m., Blessings Christian Church, 284 Concession St. E. (located at the Seventh Day Adventist building). $1 per bag. Clothing for all ages, shoes, winter apparel, purses and more
    Since I have been finding some good clothing at various sales, another SCer or a few might want to take note and see this one!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:37 AM. Reason: cleaned up title
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If it's not pouring at 4pm, I'll be at the sale!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I would have LOVED this. Just no way though. Too bad it wasn't next weekend.
    Ciel likes this.
    Get your F-R-E-E gift cards just by browsing online with Swagbucks. Click here to register now!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

For those going by foot or by bus to access the sale-get off at the stop closest to Concession St. Mind the gravel/mud sidewalks and curbs that are about 6"-8" higher to cross the street to the church (it's within a block of Up Wellington/Concession).Those who drive, come northbound on Up. Wellington St to Mount--- on the right then make a left on Salem to get into the parking lot. You can get a bag at the entryway before going into the basement or use your own plastic (the 5 cent kind) grocery bag.Very well organized produce flats had signs indicating gender/size per box! Women in small and medium sizes had the most tops in their boxes. Pants are mostly dark (no I did not find any for me to alter). Rack of dresses/suits in front of the refreshment table. Men have a rack of shirts/suits plus fewer offerings in their respective boxes-take a look. Lots of baby/toddler offerings plus footwear under the kids' tables. Limited women's footwear, likely sizes 6-8 range in white/flat styles. I got a Clinique celery green tote with side pockets (to carry garden tools/future produce), a pair of white/purple pillowcases and a large blue striped Jacob shirt with 3/4 sleeves with French cuffs (to be make into short sleeves-here's hoping the fit in front will be ok!). This sale was worth taking a look at because the $1/bag promotion was too good to miss!

Thread Information